CHAPTER 44

Kiba's POV

Today's the start of Christmas break and it's the same day that we'll be leaving to France for our short yet fun vacation. Yep,that's right we'll be going to France for our vacation,that is what Shoyo decided to,because he said he really wanted to go there.

To be more specific he wanted to go to Paris,France for our special vacation with all of us. He wanted to try to eat some special bread there like croissant,he wants to see the Eiffel Tower and enjoy the beautiful scenery of arts at the Louvre Museum.

I only brought one small luggage with my clothes and personal things inside it,and a back pack with my phone,power bank,ear pods,tablet, laptop and some snacks. It's quite a hassle if we don't bring food with Shoyo traveling with us, it will be troublesome if he starts whining that his hungry.

It's not that I'm complaining but it will lead us to stop if he wants everywhere just to eat. Just one word from him and it will make everyone follow his every request,like Asami and Ino,they're the one who spoils Shoyo the most.

I'm travelling by car right now with our driver to the airport,it's been twenty minutes since I left home and I need more thirty minutes to reach the airport. It's already 8:34 a.m and I'll probably reach the airport at 9 a.m,I just want to see them.

I opened my phone while I was inside the car,checking my account and messenger if they are already there and if they're waiting,but I guess Ino and Shion are the first one to be in there. They are the only ones who sent a message to our group chat.

After a few minutes of scrolling through social media we finally receive a message that the four of them are already coming,but it'll take a little while because of Miyuu's car sickness. Enri sent a photo of Miyuu holding his mouth in the group chat and trying not to vomit.

It was really a funny sight to see Miyuu acting like this,it's really a rare chance to capture this photo. I noticed that Shoyo was beside him looking like he's constipated and dehydrated,his face is kind of pale and looking at his expression,his car sickness too.

Car sickness can stop him to go everywhere he wants to,if he wants to do it he will do it. This is our very first out of town with Shoyo so we really prepared anything that can make I'm enjoy this short ass vacation,its shorter than him.

No one can stop us,even if it's his former team mates but anyways if they did, we'll just have to call Mom and tell her that they're harrassing Shoyo. And that kind of story will do, Mom will immediately act hysterical and worried if she would be able to hear it.

I already reached the airport and searched for my friends,which I saw immediately thanks to Shion's banner that was easy to see. And because of their loud voices that can be heard once you get inside the airport,it's not annoying for me,but what about the others.

I smacked their head and told them no to be too loud and keep their eyes on the entrance so we can see them immediately once they step in. In that way it won't take up too much time for them to look all around just to find us.

I got here at 9:06 a.m. and now I'm stuck here all alone with these two crackheads I'm with everytime. I'll be be pissed off if they start doing embarrassing and nonsense things here,right here in front of me,I'll throw my shoes on them if it happen.

After a couple of minutes of waiting and suffering from embarassment because of them while we're at the verge of giving up on waiting and before I tried to pick them up. They suddenly entered the entrance,Asami's arms link between Shoyo's cute little arms,and Miyuu's expression was the worst.

"Okay now that everyone's here,we should get going now,and thank you for the wait."Enri said while bowing to us,I replied with a smile before going in a different lane with the other passengers. We entered the private spot where our plane was located at.

Hinata's POV

Yes this is it,I'll be able to have a vacation overseas,I only dreamt about it and now it's finally came through. I should enjoy this trip since Natsu woke me up early in the morning and tell me that I'm going to next day and be cheerful.

I shouldn't miss this opportunity and just enjoy instead and no one can destroy it,this is my lifelong wish in my bucket list and now I'll need to do everything I want in France. They said I can go anywhere,I can do anything if I want to.

After an hour of driving to the airport we finally got in there, Miyuu-kun us still car sick and Enri-kun is holding him and supporting his body. Asami-san and I are walking with each other,with her arms locked between mine,we looked for the others when we enter and we saw them easily.

"Asami-san there they are."I point out while tugging Asami-san with me,I walk fast to where the others are. While Asami-san is being drag around by me, Enri-kun and Miyuu-kun are following behind us,walking like a zombies.

"Yes I see them Shoyo,no need to get excited and drag me."Asami-san teased and ruffled my hair with a smile on her face. But how can I not get excited if I'm going to France for the first time in my life ever.

I nodded but I still dragged her until we reach where Shion-kun and the other two are. This is going to be fun I hope.

When all of us are together we walked to the gate where we will ride the plane but we're walking in the different way away from the other passengers. Well whatever as long as we end up in France, hehe.

We got out in the wide open space and I saw a small plane which Ino-kun entered just now.

Are we going to France with a private plane? If yes,then thank God I don't want to be with other people inside the plane. After all of us step inside the plane, it took us a few minutes of wait before taking off.

'France here I come.'