CHAPTER 76

Iwaizumi's POV

       "Iwa-chan that piss-hair is trying to steal Chibi-chan from us." Shittykawa has been really annoying since we went back home from watching the game.

      "Shut up Shittykawa,tyou don't know the person so don't say things like that." I said and hit him at the back of his head.

      "Mean but its true Iwa-chan,I can feel it in every veins in my body that his trying to make a move on Chibi-chan." I know what Oikawa means,since all of us who like Hinata saw what happened,o
no one wouldn't notice that he's also interested in Hinata.

        I hate to admit it but right now I agree  with him,since I can so feel and see how Miya Atsumu watch Hinata with his frickin eyes that looks like it needed some sleep.

       We should do everything to keep him away from Miya Atsumu and avoid getting in trouble with his fans since I heard that he have a lot of fans like Shittykawa.

      "I'll make sure that,that piss-hair guy won't come close to Chibi-chan again, I swear to myself."Shittykawa looks so determined while saying that.

       He looks like a popular guy in a drama who fell in love with a simple person who have a lot of admirers and trying to shoo them off.

      "But his a better setter than you Trashykawa." I said to annoy him and it really work as always. Comparing him to others is what he hates the most.

        "No Iwa-chan, I am better than him. Chibi-chan said that I am the Great King, so that means I am greater than the piss-haired setter from Inarizaki.

        "He only calls you that since you are Kageyama's senpai in middle school." I know what I said was offensive but it's true.

        Hinata only calls Oikawa the ' Great King' because he is Kageyama's senpai in middle school but he almost slapped or maybe even punch the kid because he find him annoying.

        "Shut up Iwa-chan I am still the best setter Chibi-chan knows and only acknowledge not even Miya Atsumu can't reach that level." after he said that, he have a proud and really annoying face. He is also laughing like how he always does,like he's trying to annoy someone.

         We just continued walking while this Shittykawa keeps on laughing like a maniac and grinning on himself.

       Hinata Shoyo the only person who can make my heart flutter like crazy and the only person I am soft to.

        Seeing his face makes me forget about how annoying and stressful it is to be always with Shittykawa. His genuine smiles makes me smile too and the other people around him.

       Also,playing against him is one of the best feeling I experienced ever since we met. The adrenaline rush that I felt in my veins and blood when I saw him jump and hit the ball real hard,slamming it to the floor was mind blowing.

       His blocks that are always in sync with our spikers,made it hard for us to score. Those orbs that pierce through you is also no joke to begin with.

       Looking at him,straight at his eyes makes your knees shiver and drown you because of how focus his eyes look,when he's also looking at you.

       So how did I end up forgetting everything about him, and also his existence? A bright and happy person that I met in my life that gave me happiness that I didn't feel to anyone,how could I forget such person just because of someone who entered my life,I mean everyone's life so suddenly?

     Does Hinata only mean that much to me? Do I care so little about him that I forgot him easily?

       Looking at my face in the bathroom mirror makes me question myself if I really don't care about anyone because of how fast I forgot about Hinata.

        'You're stupid Hajime, how can you just forget someone you like?'

      The voice at the back of my head said,which made me agree to what his saying.

      Can someone just punch me and tell me how stupid I am for forgetting someone so special to me.