CHAPTER 23

Tsukishima's POV

           Today is the second day of the official training. We started playing yesterday at six a.m,starting from running up the hill and running down for twenty times.

            After that we warmed up,from services to digs. My knees almost gave out yesterday because tiredness,it keep shaking and very hard to keep standing.

       And I think everyone feels the same as me. Those who have more energy than me are out of breath as well,some are holding their knees and punching it.

         Today we're going through hell again like yesterday. We already finished the jogs up the hill,the services, receives,and it's about time to do the digs.

       I noticed Noya-senpai that he's out of his usual self, he looks like he doesn't even feel tired or exhausted. Everytime we got a time to rest he always checks his phone for missed calls or messages I think.

         And even me I'm always looking forward for someone who's important to me to call,you know who it is. I called his number last night but it seemed like I was being blocked,even my social media accounts they're all have been blocked.

    So I made another account to keep myself updated of him. The day before yesterday which is Sunday he posted that he's enjoying his vacation,but there was no place or people being mentioned on it.

         Maybe he's with his family right now,I heard that they only go to vacations sometimes,because his mother is always busy at work and his sister is busy at school too.

          What if he's with those people I  saw with him last time? No,I'm just being paranoid right now,this isn't feel like me.

       "Tsukki you're spacing out." Yamaguchi grab my shoulders that made me jump a little because of a sudden surprise.

         "Oh is that so."I simply answered while shaking my thought off of my mind.

       "What is it?I know you have a problem."he asked persistently grabbing both of my shoulders and made me look at him.

      "I'm just being paranoid right now,and I don't like it."I told Yamaguchi but when I looked at him he has a shocked expression plastered on his face which made me confused.

        "Oh my gosh Tsukki you opened up to me for the first time."I was shocked because of what he said. I didn't even know that I unconsciously shared my problem with him.

          "Forget it,if you don't have anything to say."I walk away but Yamaguchi stopped me by pulling my arms gently.

           "C'mmon Tsukki let's talk about that problem of yours."he pulled me along with him to sit on the floor and made me face him.

         "So tell me what is it."he told me,he looked at me with pure determination just to know what my problem is.

           "There is someone I know,but that someone was being ignored by me and the others without us knowing."I explained at m
Yamaguchi he just responded with a hum and indicating me to continue.

       "So after the months past I thought that I should stop annoying that person so he could talk to me more but they stopped. Last week I saw them with their new friends and it annoyed me. They even feed each other,or walking home together,they even call each others mother,mom."I continued talking,telling him everything that happened.

         It took me a lot of time to finish talking to Yamaguchi. And he listened to me without even blinking or not showing any interest about everything I said. 

      He chuckled after listening to me,it made my eyes squinted to the smallest it can. How dare he laugh at me after listening to my serious problem.

      "Tsukki you really are something."he didn't even bother to stop his laughter,wiping his tear of joy and clutching his hands in his stomach.

        "Shut up,now tell me what's happening to me."I ordered him,but he's having a hard time to stop his laughter.

        "If you don't stop laughing then stop calling me Tsukki."I said with a Stern and serious gaze to him. He tried hard to stop he's laughter which almost didn't end.

          "Okay,okay, there's nothing wrong with you Tsukki."he said to me,wiping the few stains of tears in his cheeks and finally able to stop laughing.

         "What do you mean nothing's wrong with me?"I asked him, determined that's something really is wrong with me.

       He shakes his head off,which means I really don't have something wrong in me.

        "What your experiencing is what you call jealousy Tsukki. Your smart at academics but your pretty stupid at this kind of things."he laughed again after saying that and running away from me.

           Wait,me? Jealous? Because of who? Hinata? I don't think so,I'm just really annoyed of his actions and his new friends.

          I never got jealous in my whole life and I just got told by my best friend that I am, which really doesn't make sense to me.

           I'm not the time of person to easily get jealous by something like that. I can ask Hinata to have a vacation with me if I want to,I can order him to feed me too.

     'But you don't have the courage to talk to him'

            My inner conscience told me,it made me stop thinking I can ask Hinata anything I want him to do.

        My conscience was right,I don't have the courage to even say hi or hello in front of him. I'm even afraid to let him see me,but what's worst is I'm afraid that he'll completely ignore me.

        "Hah,you really messed up Tsukishima."I told myself, reminiscing what happened these past few months without me knowing.

          Instead of talking to him,I ignored him thinking that he'll annoy me more but it didn't happen. He should talk to me not to those knew friends of his. I know him longer than them.

         ' you only knew him for two months but his new friends know him for six months' again my conscience interrupted me again slapping me with reality which I can't change and accept.

           How can they know him longer than I am, I should have known him longer than any of them.

       Maybe Yamaguchi's right,maybe I am indeed jealous because of Hinata.