CHAPTER 22

Hinata's POV

         Yesterday was super fun,we played fun games,we ask each other about silly questions,writing on each other's face using a removable pen if they lose and having a pillow fight.

        And I almost had a heart attack yesterday when I heard Noya-san's voice outside the door and when one of the swimming athletes said my name a litlle bit loud.

         And because of that I forgot to go back before lunch in our room,that's why Shindo-san scolded me but it just made me laugh. I was thankful because there was no other person inside the room because they catch up with their friends.

         Shindo-san told me that I'm not allowed to hang out with anyone else until training camp ends but he doesn't mean it and I'll still end up disobeying his orders.

             After a long time of scoldings, Shindo-san prepared my food for me,it was full of vegetables and fruits.
There was lettuce,cucumbers,cherry tomatoes,green grapes, strawberries, cherries and green apples of course,all of those were perfectly sliced in small pieces except the grapes and cherry tomatoes.

            I didn't hate my lunch because it was tasty,and delicious. If some people hate this kind of lunch it's a shame for them.

           I was used to eating this kind of foods because of Shindo-san,when I was 3 he always feed me this kind of foods. He's very strict about my health,and doesn't let me eat meat if I'm in a training camp or somewhere important that I'll need to use my body.

           After eating my lunch yesterday I slept for five hours,from two in the afternoon 'till seven in the evening and I also forgot to eat my dinner.

           Back to today's happening,I'm currently enjoying my breakfast which is veggies and fruits again,this is what I'm going to eat for the next two weeks.

          While eating I'm messaging my friends,asking them how they are,what they're doing and if they're business proposal to the biggest company in the business world was ok.

           Yup that's right they are trying to cooperate with the TWIN Company.  TWIN company is the biggest company not only here in Japan but also in the whole world.

         Rumors say that they're not easy to please. They have high standards that only student form elites schools are allowed to work there. The boss there have nasty temper as the other people say,and his children have bad reputations as well.

        They didn't answer my questioning regarding the TWIN Company but they said they have a good news for me when I get back.

           So I got excited because of the good news that they're about to tell me. They're sending me photos of what they're doing,sending funny videos of them which made me laugh so hard and almost choke on my food which cause for Shindo-san to get mad again.

          He took a glass full of water and hand it to me for me to drink and swallow the food d that's stuck in my throat. I thank Shindo-san for giving me water,but he took my phone instead of saying your welcome and telling me everytime I eat I'm not allowed to use my phone. So my conversation with my friends just now were interrupted.

Sugawara's POV

        Ever since yesterday Noya's mood hasn't changed, he's having a bad mood until now and making harsh comments towards everyone he's pissed off,which is really uncomfortable and new to us.

           Because in the past everytime he got pissed off he will always shout at us with playfulness in his voice and glared at us. Both his action and words aren't connecting to each other perfectly.

          And yesterday when he said he'd be back after launch he really got back at that time and what's worst is it was really late for lunch. He got back three hours late for lunch, Tsukishima and Ennoshita who went out after him came back a little early before him.

          After he ate his food yesterday he changed his clothes that are full of sweat and got out once again.

        Hiro who was trying to talk to him was being ignored. He wanted to apologise of what he did that time but Noya didn't gave him any chances.

         And right now Noya's still asleep that's why we decided to say sorry to him by surprising him with his favorite food which is meat.

         It's already seven o'clock and he's still not up yet. The meat began to get cold and lose their perfect temperature to be eaten. We knocked at Noya's room as a resolution instead,it took us a minute or two before he opened the door half asleep,while rubbing one of his eyes.

         "What are you doing it's still early?"his hoarse voice was a little unexpected but it suits him.

         "Hiro has something to tell you."I said putting my legs between the open space of the door just in case if he try to close it but it didn't happen.

         "What happened yesterday was clearly my fault so I'm sorry. And if you could leave so I can sleep again." This is the first time that Noya admitted his fault not in front of tcoach Ukai but instead in front of us.

        "No senpai,it's who should said sorry."Hiro said desperately and clutching both of his hands.

         "It's okay,so please leave,all of you  I'm having a hard time right now.

"Oh okay Noya-san and please accept this grilled meats."Hiro gave Noya the grilled meat and left in a hurry going back to his own room.

         Noya also closed his door with us in front of him. Rude. Shutting the door like that without saying a word.

       "Last time it was Ennoshita who has problem and now it's Noya."Daichi said while putting his other hand is on his waist,and scratching his neck figourously.

        And it's the same at Ennoshita and Tsukishima,they told us that they'll be more treasures in here.

          After overthinking about it I walked away from Noya's room and go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.