CHAPTER 78

Third Person's POV

     Everyone in Karasuno high has been pretty busy for the past few days preparing for the upcoming Valentine's day events.

        In each class they are making booths to enjoy by every student from their school and other outsiders. Yes, outsiders,this is the very first time for 5 years that the Karasuno high has opened their gates for other people on such occasion.

       And there is our little cute tangerine helping his classmates and friends on designing their marriage booth room. They're putting white plastic flowers which is suitable for a white wedding,the clothes of the "groom" and "bride" are well prepared and being sewn by the class president and other class officer.

       The bouquet that was decided the bride would bring will be pink roses,and the flower crown of the bride was also pink.

        Our cute little Hinata is trying his best to help by rolling down the short red carpet that the bride would walk in that was sponsored by Ino. Enri is also helping Asami for preparing the supposed to be altar.

      They also have a photo booth that kids can enjoy when they choose to come-in in their room to have fun.

       The tangerine is busy rolling the carpet and bump on to one of his classmates who is arranging the stand of the entrance of the aisle and they ended up falling together with the stand.

       It made a loud crash that which can be heard outside of there room and it made other students look into their room for a matter of second before returning to what they were doing.

  " Oh my god,are you guys okay? You didn't break any bones right?" The class president of the room let go of his work and went to check up on his classmates to see if they're injured or not.

    " Hehe, we're fine and so sorry for this mess I've caused." Hinata said while rubbing his bottom which hurts because he fell,bottom first.

      "Yeah we're fine,nothing serious happened."his classmates said while laying on his stomach because of Hinata sitting on his back.

      When Hinata realizes that he immediately stand up and help his classmate up,while saying sorry.

    "Shoyo be careful next time or you'll end up braking one of your classmates bones."Kiba said then laugh hysterically while holding his stomach.

    "Oh shut up Kiba-kun,I'll break your bones if you don't stop laughing." little tangerine said and pouted while his classmates only chuckled.

      On the other hand,the other volleyball first years were also preparing for their room booths which is a restaurant,not exactly your typical restaurant. They only serve affordable food like ramen but it was for couples who are on dates that decided to be visit their room.

     They also have games and prizes for the winners. They also have a room for kids to have a play date with the other kids.

      While Tsukishima and  the others were doing things inside their classroom they hear a crash from the tangerines room and they didn't pay any thoughts and run out of their room to check just to see Hinata sitting on top of his classmates back.

       Tsukishima side thanking god that nothing happened to his co-middle blocker. His heart was raising like crazy when he heard the crash earlier and heard Hinata's name.

      Kageyama was the same as Hinata but the only difference is he's sweating so much because of his nervousness that something might happen to the tangerine.

          But thankfully nothing happened to him,he really is God's favourite and love child.