CHAPTER 62

Kageyama's POV

            People are walking inside the gates,teachers who are greeted by their students,friends who got reunited after a long Christmas vacation hugging outside the school gates.

           This is the things that welcomed me when I got to school earlier,I was also greeted by some of my classmates.

            Maybe I'm the first in our team to come here so I'll just wait for them here, waiting for them isn't that bad I guess.

            The new year celebration with Hinata's family ended without a single mistake or fight,we really thought that we'll be doomed because of Ryuuta.

             He was giving us threats,sometimes he'll talk about how Hinata act these past few months or ask his mom if someone came to sleepover there.

              His dropping bombs right in our face,smiling like an angel but behind his mask is a cunning demon who'll do anything to destroy us.

            Thankfully he was stopped by the girl that was with them that night,she made him stopped talking about those kinds of things again.

             We really thought that it would be the end of our friendship with Hinata  if one more wrong word came out from Ryuuta that time.

         "Kageyama what are you doing here outside the school?"Sugawara-san asked popping behind my back. I looked at him,bowed and said good morning.

        "I'm waiting for all of you guys. I hope that we can wait for Hinata together."I answered as scratched the back of my head.

          Okay I know that I look like a kid who's waiting for his Mom but I just really want to race and walk with him again.

          I have this unsettling feelings when I returned home from their house,my heart won't stop beating like crazy and it made me worry.

          I thought I have illness but as soon as I ask about my situation to my mom she said it was just mixed of emotions.

           And she was right,it really was a mixed emotions of being excited,nervous, overwhelmed and happy,all of these emotions at the same time.

           It kept me awake for nights before it subdued completely,making me look like a zombie that is about to sleep form having sleepless nights.

       "Actually that's a pretty good idea you have their Kageyama."Sugawara-san said,patting my shoulders lightly telling me that he agreed on my plan.

       We waited patiently for the others since it's there is no class until 9:00 am,because the principal will just likely ask everyone about their vacation.

          As we waited for everyone to come patiently,they arrived one by one every minute,but Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are still together when they arrived.

           When they saw us, they asked us questions on why we are still at the gate and we told them that we are waiting for them.

           We told them that we're waiting for Hinata to arrived and to went in together like we used to do in the past.

           "Aiyaah,the King is waiting for someone,that's kinda new."of course it won't be peaceful with Tsukishima here,he clearly just mocked me.

          "Shut up you annoying bean pole and don't call me King again."I said and looked at him very determined to tell him to fuck off.

          He just snorted at me like I was some kind of a joke to him even though I was serious when I told him to stop.

        Noya-san and Tanaka-san are playing with each other and talking about nonsense thing like how they always do,in or out the court.

             Asahi-san and Daichi-san are talking about practice and who's gonna be on the cleaning day again like last time before vacation starts.

          Hiro and Yamaguchi are playing with their thumb,a thumb wrestling,and punching the person who lose the game.

         A few more minutes and Hinata already showed up with his bag that he uses since the first day of school, he's wearing a scarf that protects him from cold.

         "Guys!" He shouted from afar and waved at us with a big and bright smile plastered across his face,we never saw this for months.

           We waved back at him and smiled too,he almost got tripped because of waving at us too much and not looking at his way.

           But he managed to stop from falling when he hold someone's arms and thankfully the person he pulled was huge.

          He was huge,and it was enough to stop Hinata from falling,he didn't even move an inch from where he was pulled by,his quite strong and huge for a high schooler.

      "Oops, sorry Miku-san and thank you for helping me from falling."he thanked the guy who helped him unknowingly about what he did.

         "Hey guys,good morning. I hope you're excited like I am to meet my classmates again."how can we be excited from others when your here.

           "Yeah, we are. Are you happy to see your friends and classmates again?"he nodded like crazy and kept smiling at us.

           "Hmm,and I miss our teacher too. Actually I brought her some gifts for Christmas and New year." How can this person be so sweet to anyone.

         We walked inside the school,all of us, together,without leaving a single person out the group,even Ennoshita-san and the other two.

          As we walked-in in the school some first years and other students are looking at Hinata or more accurate they're looking at us.

          The look they're giving all of us isn't that warm and acceptable just by the look of it they're judging is inside their own heads.

           "By the way Hinata,where are your friends from last time?"Daichi-san asked and just looking straight ahead of the wag we're walking now.

           "They told me that I should go first and they'll just come and catch up to me."he answered innocently and act like he was thinking even though he wasn't

        "Well I'm just happy that we're all okay now."Yamaguchi smiled at Hinata and continue walking with his face a bit of red.

  'Okay what the fuck was that'

Author's Note

Guys there will be changes on the days or nights that I'll update. So I will update only on Fridays and weekends due to our class that started a three weeks ago. I hope you guys understand and not hate me for updating slowly. I can't update like I used to because that time was our vacation. And last month was the start of our class. Thank you guys.
🥰