CHAPTER 16

Hinata's POV

        Three days left before training camp. I'm starting to pack my things,just the important one. I started training with someone yesterday and he helped me to be more confident again if I accidentally meet my teammates.

       He helped me to from making my shoulders be more sturdy as it can to my body's agility and flexibility.

       I'm so excited to sneak in,in there on Saturday. Uh huh I will be sneaking my way in there but of course it's not really sneaking in it just like surprising them,and I have asked our teacher in P.E to lend me their extra slip.

     The teacher gladly gave it to me without questions cause he knows how much I like training camps.

     The clubs that we're going to participate in the training camp for Karasuno are volleyball, basketball,badminton,swimming, track and field,baseball and table tennis.

      We don't have players for football, rugby and archery. Because there are quite a shortage of athlete students in Karasuno.

      "Shoyo are you really going to the training camp on Saturday? Can't you just stay here with us?" Ino ask me with his cute puppy eyes staring into me deeply.

      "I really want to Ino-san,because this is the last time I'll see them play."I hug Ino-san while telling him those words.

      "Just stay here,we don't have classes for the next two weeks,you know that. And it's better if you watch them play,you'll be hurt."

    Ino-san's face is filled with concern and sadness. Being concerned for me is one of his daily things to do. Whenever I feel sad or hurt,without a word he'll hug and comfort me Tell ng me that I don't need the be sad anymore because I have them and they won't leave me.

    I'm grateful for them,for coming into my life and making me feel special again. But this time I've decided that I'll stop and forget everything that hurt and will hurt me and focus all my attention to my new friends and my family.

      I face him putting my forehead in his,looking at him directly in the eye and saying the words that make him feel so sure.

      "After this training camp,all of us will have nothing to do with each other anymore. Our new group of friends will be together,no one can break us apart Ino-san."

      "Okay,I'll believe you. You know to yourself how much we treasure you."while our foreheads are still touching he hold both of my hands,closing and eyes while saying those words.

    "Yosh, let's go get food,I'm kinda hungry."pulling away his head,he then stand up pulling me with him and walking to the store.

    I chuckled lightly on how he reacts earlier and now. Earlier when we're talking he looks like he's about to cry but now he's just a kid like me.

     "What are you still standing Hinata? I'm gonna take everything for you here if you don't move."oh God please no,if he really takes all the food here he'll end up being broke and ask for money to his parents again.

        It happened for many times because of him,every time I don't pull out something from the stands he will pick everything from foods to drinks and because of that Auntie always gets mad.

    "I'm coming,I'll just take this banana milkshake, this spur cream flavored Pringles. Can we get some green grapes and apples please?" Even though I said that I'll take one I ended up taking six each.

     All of us we'll have one each,and I've ask Ino-san to buy fruits for us to eat later.

    "They don't have fruits here Hinata. Let's go to the other store after this one,maybe they'll have green grapes and apple in there."yeah, we're gonna get apples and grapes,I'm so excited.