CHAPTER 11

Asami's POV

     Hinata and I have been friends for months. He's experiencing pain and loneliness until now. When we first talk,I already know that he would keep talking to me after our project,telling me he wants to be friends.

      After we became friends he change my impression on my classmates and we have new friends,at first I was shocked on how they treat Hinata.

     They listen to whatever he's saying, every time he wants to go out someone needs to follow him or to be with him. The way they take care of him,the way they cherish him is all you can wish for.

      One day Hinata came running to me,tears flowing out of his beautiful eyes. He told me the way he felt about his team. The way he was ignored and being forgotten. He told me that at first it was only natural that they focus their attention at the new guy but weeks passed by and it's still going on.

      And because of that he wasn't invited in any training camps two times in a row. Yeah that's right,if the teacher would announced that there would be a training camp,the permission slip that he would brought would be only enough for them or sometimes it's too much but he wasn't given anything.

      After that I told him that he should quit,why would he need to stay if he's just getting hurt. He listened to me,he only comes to the gym two to three times, sometimes he would go there if no one's in there.

     His shirt was taken away from him, friends and even teammates and coaches. He don't have anyone to make feel some sense of comfort.

    All of our classmates knew about this sooner and they became more over protective and more caring to Hinata. If Hinata seems stress I their eyes everyone would make him feel good,they will literally buy anything for him,if it's expensive or cheap.

    As long as it makes him happy,they doesn't care about how much it is.

      "Asami do you really want to let that guy to bring Hinata home everyday?" I snapped out of my thought when Shion ask me seriously without no trace of humor on it.

      "Of course not,but if it makes  Hinata happy,then so be it." I answered truthfully,I also don't want him to be close to Hinata but I can't do anything about it.

     "Eh, Hinata's happy with us now, why does he still want to get Hinata back."Ino said,he's childish side is taking control over him now because of such possessiveness over his friend.

     "You shouldn't be thinking something like that Ino, he will be sad if he hears you."Enri the father of the group,telling Ino not to say such things in front of Hinata or around him.

     Ino pouted and just ignored what Enri said,mumbling words to his self. Miyuu just laughed at him saying that his so childish or his so overly possessive.

    Kiba's being quiet he's always like that if we're all alone without Hinata. He doesn't speak much,we really had a hard time to talk to him when we were just starting to know each other.

     He won't talk if Hinata doesn't talk to him,he only answer's Hinata and that makes it difficult.

   "What are you thinking Kiba?" Enri ask him,he just shake his head telling us his not thinking of anything right at this moment.

   We just talk more about Hinata's friends and walk our own path to each of our homes.

Takeda's POV

      I just received a great news from the other school coach which is Nekoma that there will be another training camp and it will last until two weeks.

     I'm so happy because the kids will see their friends again and they can compete to powerhouses in Tokyo and Miyagi.

     I quickly informed Mr. Ukai about the training camp. It will take place at Tokyo next month,so we have enough time to prepare ourselves.

     Informing the kids will be the first thing I need to do tomorrow. I know they'll be much more happy if they know it will be held in Tokyo.

    " They'll be surprise tommorow because of this."I smile,imagining on what kind of faces the kids will make.

    I started making enough permission slips for the boys,so the early the better. They won't be thinking of anything except their things that they would bring.

     Giving them the best care would be the nicest thing I can do for them. After I finish making the permission slip,then I photoed copy it for 14 pieces. Twelve pieces for the players and two pieces for the managers.

     It's been three months since the managers and the players saw each other. So I'm sure they will be more jovial about it.

     Suddenly my phone ring as I was about to finish printinng the copies. The caller was Ukai,the head coach of Karasuno,who was always there to make the boys abilities grow.

     "Hello Mr. Ukai,what is it?" I gently answered and ask him.

      "Uh, it's about the training camp Mr. Takeda, I think it will be best if you inform the boys tommorow."ah yes,we really do think the same.

    "Of course,I even thought about it earlier,I unexpectedly make permission slips after I receive the news from Coach Nekomata."I told him,speaking to him casually."But thank you for reminding me,I almost forgot about that."

    "Uh it's nothing,that's what I only want to say, Mr. Takeda,have a nice evening."he hung up after wishing me a nice evening.

     It's really nice to have a more experience coach for the team,he can control the every time they do something reckless especially the four eggs,who always gives us headache  wherever we go and whatever the situation is.

       After doing some of my work I decided to have some rest,my eyelids started to drop off and consciousness was being taken away by the darkness until I fell asleep.

   I hope tommorow will be a good day for everyone.

    It's past 7:00 am and I'm sure I will be late for class and practice if I don't get up now.

    I took a quick and cold shower,only eating some bread stuffing it with none other than Nutella of course.

     Taking a short ride to reach school and trying to get to the gym for morning practice.

     Thanks God cause they're still playing when I got here.

     "Hey guys,good morning I have good news for all of us here."I ask for them to listen to me first before they start gossiping.

     "What's the good news sensei, that you need to run up to here,and you're sweating a lot."I try to hide my excitement when Narita ask me,I can't wait to tell  them what the news is.

      " Where having a training camp next week and it will last long for two weeks guys."after saying that I received different chattering's from them which means they're excited.

      "When will it be sensei?"Hiro ask and I answered them that it will happen next month.

     After they received my answers and news I told them that practice done for now and they should go their assigned rooms which they gladly follow.