CHAPTER 34

Hinata's POV

              Asami-san and the others took me home earlier,but I don't know why. It's not that I hate it but it's unusual for them to take me home all of a sudden. They keep telling me to walk faster or they'll sometimes pull me if I'm walking so slow.

         It feels like we're running away from the cops,cause we did something bad. But it's okay I guess, I'll have a reason not to interact with the 'others'. I saw them before we got out of school through the back gate of the school,they were outside the gate and it seems like they're waiting for someone.

      Maybe that's the reason why the six of them pulled me with them through the back. I really don't have the courage to face them for now,but when I do have I'll socialize with them as soon as possible to clear the misunderstanding and never associate with each other again.

        "Shoyo don't take a shower yet,you just got home from school!"I heard my mother's caring voice.

       "Yes Mom,I won't."I answered, taking off my uniform and wearing the comfortable shirt that I took out of my drawer.

         " And could you please be the one to get Natsu from her school?"oh it's not yet time for them to go home. It's only 4:30,they got out at 5:00.

        "Okay Mom,let me finish here first and I'll come get her."I wore a blue six pockets shorts and wore my sports shoes,so I can jog from here to their school.

          After I finish dressing,I immediately walk downstairs and grab an apple before going out and saying bye to Mom. Natsu's school is a walking distance from our house,that's why I won't be too much exhausted to go there.

        I don't know what's happening to me,but I'm feeling a little worried. It never happened to me when I'm going to Natsu's school,but this time I'm getting chills like something's about to happen.

           I wasn't wrong,there really is something. I flinch at the sight of Tsukishima who is right in front of me now, just popped out of nowhere,his back's facing me.

             I immediately took a step back from where I was at,trying to walk on the different way. But he turned around and saw me,and now he's walking towards me.

        My body stiffened instantly and cannot move,sweats streaming down my face and chills are all over me. Oh for the love of Natsu why does he have to be here right this moment. If someone's listening out there please help me out a little bit and get me out of this situation.

        "Hinata, you're here. Talk to me please." I didn't know that he got close to me and holding both of my shoulders.

      I don't know what to do at this kind of situation. My mouth is being quiet at this moment, where I them need the most.

       "I, please let go. I s-still need to pick up m-my sister." I tried my best to talk,not looking at him and taking his hands off of my shoulders.

       But his grip is so strong that I'm not able to take his hands off. I should've reject Mom's request earlier. This is not a good scenario for me.

        "Let's talk for a moment,please. I really need to, let's talk about us."wait what? What does he mean us? What is he talking about? I'm lost,I don't know what his spouting.

     "There's nothing for us to talk. Please let go,I won't hesitate to call the cops on you if you won't let me go." Again I tried to get out of his grip but  I didn't succeed. I'm not really going to call the cops,I just said that so he will let me go.

        But instead of letting me go, he just drag me to some place I don't know,looking straight to the road,not sparing me a glance. It was the cue for me to panic and be uncomfortable.

         "Let go. Where are you taking me? This is kidnapping,let go." I tried my best to struggle from his grip and punching his hands but it was me who felt pain not him.

         "I won't do anything that will make you hate me,I just want to talk to you."he looked back at me with a desperate and serious face.

       If he doesn't want to let go then I don't have any choice left but to do the thing Miyuu-san taught me. I prepared myself from doing this embarrassing thing but it's my only way to survive from this crazy situation.

         "Ack,what the. Get back here Hinata,I just want to talk!" I run away when his grip to my hand was loose. Do you know what I did? I bit his hand,kicked his knees which hurt a little and throw my apple at his head. My poor apple,goodbye.

           I run as fast as I can and as far as I can,afraid of being caught by him. Who wouldn't be,his legs are long and his steps are big,which helps him to catch up to someone with his speed.

            Oh I almost forgot it's almost time to go home for Natsu. I hurriedly run to the direction of Natsu's school and it was just the right time when I arrived there.

         The kids are walking out of their school now,I didn't get to wait and be bored here. I saw Natsu because her hair is quite noticable,the thick orange shade of her hair and her loud voice is the reason why I can find her immediately.

         "Nii-chan,I'm here. Can you see me? I'm here."her loud voice was heard by others and it made me so embarrass. I love my sister but I don't love the embarrassing things she always do.

        It was okay for her,because she still doesn't know how to be embarrassed yet but how about me? I'm always the one whose getting embarrass.

       "Natsu come here,and don't yell. You're being too loud,your not the only person here." Natsu run towards me and hug me. I picked him up,carrying her and bowing to her teachers and thanking them.

         "But nii-chan teacher told me that I should talk loudly."that's not what you're teacher mean Natsu. I just sighed not wanting to argue with her.

      "Bye bye teacher."she waved goodbye to her teachers and giving them a bright smile.

        After bidding goodbye's to her teacher we walked away and ready to go home,when she ask me to buy her some snacks on our way home.

        I followed her request,putting her down and take the things she wants,put it on the basket and paying for it. She bought a lot today.

         "Let's go home now." I said smiling at her,picking her up with one hand and the holding the bag full of foods with the other one.

        "Okay nii-chan!"she happily exclaimed giving me as kiss on the cheek and putting her face on my neck.

          I hope we get home without being blocked by someone again.