CHAPTER 25

Kuroo's POV

           Today is Thursday and one more two more days to spent before our rest day. From Monday to Saturday we will be playing our own sports and Sundays are our rest day.

        For the past days we didn't get to play against Karasuno,I was so excited about playing against them. I want to see their crazy blocks,spikes,receives and the freak duo.

    Chibi-chan and Kageyama were known as the freak duo because of their insane speed and power being combined. The way they communicate with each other inside the court without talking is really out of this world.

      With just a glance from both of them,they'll know exactly where they should go and appear. Their defence is not easy to break down at all,with the guardian deity,Nishinoya and Sawamura-san as their best receivers.

      The opposite hitter and Ace that slams the ball with all their might is a little bit scary. Everytime Tanaka hits the ball and make a loud bang in the floor is satisfying and crazy,the same with Asahi.

         And their middle blocker which is Tsukishima who can read every spikers move and directions. The way his eyes that look like exactly as a crow,examining every spiker in the opposite team.

       But I heard from Coach earlier that we'll be playing against them tomorrow morning for second game. That made me so hype and overflowed with energy because I'm really really excited to play against Chibi-chan.

       "Kuroo you've been grinning by yourself for quite a time now."Kenma said to me,looking at me with disbelief.

        "I'm just happy Kenma."my lips can't be stop from forming a wide smile.

          "You look stupid."what's wrong for being happy? Kenma's hurting me,I wiped my fake tears and look at Kenma with a teary eyes.

       "Kyanma you're hurting my feelings."I even put my both of my hands on my chest then act like I was really hurt.

       Kenma just look at me disgustingly. I ended up laughing because of that. I'm used to how Kenma react at every annoying things I do.

       "You really don't like jokes."I composed myself after laughing like a dying hyena as like what others say.

       If I was one I would bite their crusty knees first so that they can't stand or play anymore. Thinking evil really doesn't suit me well it always end up as a joke.

       "Oi Kuroo-san you should get ready now, we'll play against Aoba Johsai."Lev said,while towering on both me and Kenma.

         "You shouldn't stand in front of us Lev your too tall."I said while patting his back gently.

        "Eh,your tall too Kuroo-san but I don't know about Kenma-san. He doesn't grow ever since the first time that I saw him."Lev you're really looking for a pain in the body.

       Kenma glared at Lev's remarks,he hates it Everytime we're talking about his and Yaku's height but Leve is the exception.

         He's not afraid to do it again and again. Everytime he nags Yaku about his height,he always ended up being kicked in the ass. Lev is a Russian stubborn cat,he never learn his lessons and always gets beaten by Yaku.

        "Hey kids it's your turn to play,Kenma let go of your game!"Coach called us off,we walk to Coach's direction and the team.

       Some of them are already warping up and stretching their bodies. And the match between Karasuno and Fukurudani ended with owls victory, scoring 25-22, not bad.

        I roamed my eyes searching for Chibi-chan and I saw him wiping his face drenched in sweat. His face flushed red because of the high temperature inside the gym.

         The wag he wipes his face is so attractive and sexy that I can't take my eyes off of him.

        "Eyes off of him Kuroo."oops I've been caught by Kenma I think I should turn away my eyes away from him.

         After looking away I whistled playfully trying to ignore Kenma's deadly stare. I'm sure he's gouging my eyes out in his mind right now on how intense his looking at me.

       "Ok everyone gather around."I catch my teams attention. When they have already gathered  I gave them some words and advice.

        "Everyone we can do this,let's enjoy and have fun."I told them,making them feel confident.

        We step inside the the court when the referee ask us to. Getting ready as the opposite team was in the other side of the net.

    And type practice match starts.

Hinata's POV

         Right now I'm in the gym of basketball athletes,the practice match between Karasuno and Fukurudani end earlier that's why I'm hear to watch them.

      Everytime Karasuno finishes their practice matches I always go to our different clubs practice match.

      Every single one of them,I don't want to miss anything. They are all my friends ever since I was abandoned by my former friends.

        They made me happy everytime they saw me unexpectedly. They invited me to their birthday parties or going out o eat lunch,no matter if its the guys or the girls,sometime its both of them.

         So going back to me being here in another gym cheering for the girls basketball team with the boys.

         Because last time when they abduct me from my room we talked about this. That I should watch their play and enjoy a little instead of cooping up on my room on rest time.

      "Hinata your here. Come, come sit beside us."Coach Takagi called out for me,his voice loud enough for me to hear.

        I walk to the their direction and taking a sit at the reserved one. Sitting between Airi-kun and Kazu-san.

        Kazu-san was the one who abduct me from last time. He's the one who ruined my sleep and yet he still laughs. But because of what he did I enjoyed and had fun that day playing basketball.

        Watching us the girls play this sport they're even better than me,I'll be a laughing stack if I join.

       Instead of thinking nonsense things I focused myself on the game. Cheering for them and calling out their names to let them know that I'm watching as to what we've talked.

         The game lasted for an hour and seventeen minutes,by the win of Karasuno. After the game they decided to go out the gym and get some cool air. They I ask me if I want to come but I refuse cause I need to get ready another match.

          All of them wished me good luck and told me that they'll watch,and that made me happy.