CHAPTER 75

Tendou's POV

"Satori,why was Miya Atsumu act so close with Hinata Shoyo?"Wakatoshi-kun said when we got off of the bus to their house.

I looked at him and he's having a confused reaction plastered on his face. He never showed any emotions like this ever since we became friends.

"Maybe he just want to be friends with #10 of Karasuno,nothing big." I said as me,myself is also confused on why Miya approached Paradise.

Wakatoshi-kun is still having a confused face but it's more relaxed now since maybe he thinks that Miya just really want to be friends.

I just hope that he's only intention on approaching Paradise is to be friends and nothing more,like how the other guys always do.

They act as if they just want to be friends with Paradise but in truth they want him to be their lover either if they're a guy or not.

If Wakatoshi-kun accidentally finds out somebody I can never imagine what would happen if he knows someone like Paradise the same as he does.

I'm also trying to hide my feelings for Paradise,to not hurt Wakatoshi-kun or myself if he founds out about my feelings.

"Satori I've been calling your name since earlier. Why are you spacing out?" Wakatoshi-kun shaked my shoulder a bit to bring me back to reality.

"Oh sorry,I was just thinking of something. What were you saying again?" I said and shaked my head a little.

" I said it's already late so why don't you stay here for the night." ooh yeah I forgot it's already morning when we arrived here so I better spend the night here.

"Oh okay Wakatoshi-kun,I haven't slept here for so long." I replied as I walk inside the gate of their house,him following behind.

Ah I'm sleepy,I should wash up and look if I have clothes left here from our sleepover.

Osamu's POV (12:00 am)

My twin brother has been looking through his phone since the start of out ride.

He never took off his eyes off of his phone,it was literally glued to the screen of his phone like he was trying not to miss anything.

At this point he'll end up using a googles when playing like the Karasuno's number 11,middle blocker.

I wouldn't lie about how awesome and jaw dropping the talent of their number 11 is.

But what I'm looking forward to was their decoy and also a middle blocker,Hinata Shoyo. I heard that he was a good blocker and maybe the greatest decoy in the prefecture.

"Atsumu get off of your phone now or you'll end up being nauseous later." Kita-san said and looked at Atsumu coldly or should I say glare at him.

My dumbass twin instantly turned off his phone and put it back inside his bag and act like he didn't do anything to be scolded.

But maybe he didn't really turn off his phone since I can hear it buzz inside his bag. This person is really a dumbass since birth,why did I end up as his twin.