CHAPTER 27

Kuroo's POV

It's Sunday and you know what that means. It's rest day for everyone in here,if you are a coach,an athlete, coordinator,facilitator,janitor or cook and every staff that's in here are having a day off.

And us, the volleyball boys decided that we'll be hanging out in the gym for today. The idea came from my bro, Bokuto,he said that he'll get lonely if he stays up in their doing nothing.

Most of us immediately agreed but others like Tsukki, Ushijima, Aone, Kunimi, Akaashi and everyone who are always looking tired and the ones who doesn't want to socialize with others.

We had a hard time getting them to agree on the plan. It took us almost an hour to convince them successfully.

And right now here we are sitting on a large circle made by all of us. Most of the people here are from Karasuno, Nekoma,and Jozenji.

There are five or six players that are here on the remaining teams. Each and everyone of us are sitting here,eyes on Chibi-chan like we always do.

Chatters from every person can be heard,and them not minding it. Talking about volleyball, school and friends.

"Hey hey hey! What should we play? We're all here now."Bokuto exclaimed full of energy,saying his most famous line,with his arms wide open

"Bokuto-san please tone down your voice,it may hurt the ears of others."Akaashi the best owl tamer and guardian teaching Bokuto how to be a good owl,I mean a good boy who listens to his friend.

"Oh okay Akaashi."he agreed easily before closing both of his arms,putting it on his lap,and closing his mouth. Some of us chuckled because of how Bokuto act when Akaashi's around.

He looks like a child being scolded by his strict mom for doing something embarrassing.

"This is waste of time,I want to play my game."Kenma who was already pissed off became more pissed because of the noise inside the gym.

Kenma was really planning not to come here but I forced him to come,dragging him all the way here and living all his Nintendo's at his room.

" Kenma-san you won't get taller if you keep playing games."ah as always Lev's not afraid to die.

He was about to say more but Kenma build up all of his energy and smack Lev on his arms. It was only Lev's arms because he can't reach his head,with a body of giraffe like that.

Even though we're sitting, Kenma's hands are too short to reach Lev and it's one of the main reason why.

"Lev stop talking for now or you'll die in no time." I seriously said looking at him with a ' stop talking about heights or you'll die ' look listed in my eyes.

He only nods and shut his mouth before he end up being dead because of Kenma or worst of all,Yaku. He'll kill you without a doubt.

"Okay everyone stay quite for a moment and let's decide on what we're going to play." Sawamura said with his stern look, immediately shutting up everyone.

"Who have an idea on what we should play?"Yaku said looking at us one by one,with his questionable eyes.

"We should play a game that will determine who's a real collector of games,movies or anything."the Jozenji captain suggested. Well it's not a bad idea, we'll know everyone's hobby or likes here.

"What do you mean by that?" The dumbest person in here ask the question,most of us understand what Terushima said but Bokuto and Lev are really built different.

"For example if I say raise your hand if you have more than five yellow shirt,and whoever has the most yellow shirts the one who gets the point. It ends until all of us finish asking questions and whoever gets the most points will be the winner,and the loser will have his wrist hit for three times." Oh sound interesting, this will be a good game.

After the Jozenji captain explained,everyone of us started thinking about our own questions.

First up was Oikawa who ask if who has the most fangirl in here and obviously he wins and the losers were Tanaka, Nishinoya, Taketora, and Lev.

It continues until Nishinoya ask a question about who has the most embarrassing experiences on volleyball and of course Lev win that one and Ushijima lost.

The next one was about some of movies or animes. Some of us ask about simple things like who eats a lot,who sleeps more than eight hours,or who's always late at practice.

But the next question made everyone in uproar, it was a question of who has the most photos of Hiro with them.

The one who ask that was Tendou Satori the crazy middle blocker of Shiratorizawa. He said to show to show the photos or it will be fake if we said or vote our name.

All of us made sure to count every photos with Hiro and it's the same with him,he counted pictures of himself being with us.

You can see on how everyone was so eager to win this one. Even Kenma who's not interested earlier became the most interested one.

Everyone of us finish counting one after another but Kenma's still going on. After a few more minutes of waiting he announced that he has two thousand,three hundred,and sixty four photos with Hiro.

It didn't surprise me at all. He tried looking for more but he was unable to finish looking for the photos when he immediately stand up,running out the room and going off to somewhere.

"Uh what just happened?"

"Why'd he walk out all of a sudden?"

"Maybe his hungry."

Some of us were confused because of how Kenma act just now. Me,Yaku,Daichi, Tanaka,Hiro,Akaashi,Ushijima and Oikawa decided to follow him,asking some people if they saw where he's going.

Everyone we ask said that he's going to Karasuno's room. We immediately run there, just to find Kenma inside opening every room inside the big room of the volleyball club.

The three players of Karasuno who was sleeping,was waked by Kenma's harsh movement and the stomping of his feet.

"Kenma you're not allowed to open the door of other teams."Yaku who is known as a strict person tells him about the rules.

"I'm looking for someone Yaku, please don't interfere."his voice was a little raspy,like he's about to cry, swallowing his saliva and having a hard time speaking.

"Kenma we're friends but you shouldn't barged in here without our permission."the father of the crowd said with a murderous tone. He has all the rights to be angry about Kenma barging in but using such a tone is too much.

"Tell me where are you hiding him!" Kenma's voice was filled with despair and longing.

"Hiding who? Hiro? Hiro's here from the start." Tanaka said, showing Hiro in front of Kenma.

Kenma shakes his head,almost breaking down into tears,his eyes were filled with such anxiousness.

"Where is he? I'm begging you."after that Kenma broke down, clutching Sawamura's shirt tightly. Crying so much that he almost cried a bucket.

The three crows who just woke up because of the commotion that happened are fully awake now because of Kenma's loud sobs.

"Kenma why are you crying? Stand up now,you're not the type of person to cry in front of these people." I told Kenma taking his hands away from Sawamura's shirt which is getting stretch because of how tight he holds it.

"I want to see him bring him out!"he shouted unable to contain his emotions. Everyone was shock to see his crying face,his eyes that are full of tears,with a desperate look on it.

"Who are you talking about?" Ushijima said,looking at Kenma who is crying.

Kenma couldn't answered any questions that were thrown at him,because of his hiccups and sobs.

Ennoshita stand up and sighed saying that made everyone stiff. Maybe this is the reason why Kenma's crying right now.

"Hinata Shoyo is the reason why Kozume-san is crying."