CHAPTER 60

Third Person's POV

            As the night gets deep, the people who are invited to come to the Hinata household are coming after each other.

      They brought gifts and extra food to give to the family,they even wore their most beautiful clothes to be appealing and look decent to Mrs. Hinata.

         The first one to come was his teammates with Hiro who are just down their neighborhood,they were followed by the Aoba Johsai consist of five people,the Shiratorizawa with Ushijima, Tendou,Goshiki,Shirabu and Semi.

      Jozenji with only Terushima,and the last one from their prefecture was Dateko with Someone and Futakuchi,

       The people from Tokyo who left at 2:00 pm just to arrive exactly at 7:00 pm was exhausted but didn't dare to show it to the family who invited them.

       Fukurodani and Nekoma arrived together because they decided to go with each other,so that they won't be embarrassed if they got there.

        " Hello kids,you must be Shoyo's friends from Tokyo. Now get inside your other friends and Shoyo's teammates are inside."

          They were surprised at the way Mrs. Hinata treat them,it's as if she wasn't mad at them for doing something terrible to her son.

           But what kind of mother would react like this if she knows about it, perhaps Hinata didn't tell his mom for their own good.

           His mother was smiling warmly and her eyes are sparkling because this is the first time that her son invited someone that isn't Asami or the others.

          Her heart was full of joy knowing that her son is a good person for having such many friends that came to their house tonight.

          "Oh Kenma I missed you a lot child,since you didn't visit here again that's why I thought you didn't like Shoyo's home."

            Hinata's mother immediately recognized the blonde hair guy  who came once at their house for a sleepover with her son as soon as he walk passed her.

           As the guys came inside,Kenma was hold back behind by Hinata's mother to chat for a little bit,the short and timid guy was just listening to Mrs. Hinata's words.

             Meanwhile the others who are sitting at the couches in the living room looked at each other with confused expressions.

     Confused at how they were treated  so nicely by Hinata's mother after doing something so terrible for the past few months.

         "What was that?"

          "Why are we treated so nicely?"

           "Maybe Mrs. Hinata doesn't     
            know anything."

            "Should we tell her later?"

          Those were the questions lingering in their head and the questions they ask each other.

           There confused expressions faded away when they heard a girls voice from upstairs getting close.

            "Mom, nii-chan's sleeping! He told me to wake him up if his friends came."

       The little girl run pass them,she was wearing a red cake dots dress that was made by Channel that cost more than $700,a puffy jacket,earrings that are made of sapphire and a bracelet with shining stones.