CHAPTER 61

Oikawa's POV

An hour and a half already pass since Chibi-chan's new friends came and now they're literally acting like they own the house.

They can go in and out of Chibi-chan's room and his sister as they pleased,they even call Chibi-chan's own mother like their own Mom.

They all act like kids I front of Chibi-chan's Mom but if it's only us left they looked at us like uninterested.

For me it was annoying,really annoying and unfair,the way they act towards us is really unpleasant like they hate us,our whole being.

I tried talking to Chibi-chan but I always fail because of them,if I wanted to ask him if he wants something to eat or drink.

One of them would pull him or give him snacks and drinks,like they know what I'm trying to do except the girl.

She doesn't get in between or interrupting me from trying to talk to Chibi-chan instead she's scolding his friends for the things they're doing.

I don't know her name yet
but I'll surely thank her later if I get to talk to Chibi-chan and ask him for forgiveness.

"We can't talk to Hinata Shoyo if this kind of thing keeps going on."Ushijima said in frustrations,looking straight at the guy who's been leeching on Chibi-chan.

I think his name is Enri or whatever,I know a little bit about their family since my parents made business with them last time.

Their family are currently in contract in the biggest company worldwide. It's the same with his other friends,they are all doing business with the TWIN Company.

This Enri guy is holding Chibi-chan's sleeves and rolling it up and down,playing with it like Natsu.

He keep acting like that for an hour,and because of that we can't get close to Chibi-chan and talk to him even if we want.

"You're right Ushijima-san,we need to find a way to talk to him."Kageyama said,agreeing on what this dense person said earlier.

All of us are thinking for a way to split them apart and to talk to Chibi-chan privately,and our heads are hurting now.

It wasn't long until Kunimi decided stand up from his seat and walk on to Chibi-chan,greeting those person who won't stop clinging on to him.

All of us are just looking at him and wondering on what he would do next after greeting all of them politely.

The next thing that happened wasn't the one we thought where he would be sent back here without even saying hi to Chibi-chan himself.

Those people smiled and talk to him,they freakin' smiled and talk to him like they don't hold any grudges for him at all.

Kunimi's conversing with them without any trouble,he looks like his enjoying himself talking to them. He looks like his comfortable talking to them,did they meet before?

"They look comfortable with each other. Did they meet before Oikawa-san?"I looked my former kouhai,Kageyama, who asked me.

All of them waited for my answer but I shook my head,telling them that they didn't since all that Kunimi did this past days is to stay in his room.

He didn't go out of their house for a week and I don't know why he did that,but all I know is,his on the phone everytime.

Even Auntie got mad because he didn't have time for himself to eat or even take a shower.

We are still looking at them talk when Chibi-chan's other friends walk up on us and sat down across us,sitting next to Natsu.

"I've tried to opposed Asami's and Ino's decision but I still accepted it."okay,I don't know what this Enri guy is trying to say.

He gave Natsu a cookie and an orange juice to drink,before speaking nonsense to us again,while he looked at all of us carefully.

"Hah,Asami I think it's a bad decision,they don't look trustworthy."what the fuck is he babbling to himself this time,and what's with the thing that we aren't trustworthy.

"What the fuck are you talking about you freak?"Tanaka from Karasuno who got an anger management ask aggressively.

The person with a blue forest night hair and a bloody rose-colored eyes (Shion) immediately covered the little child's ear when he heard Tanaka said the 'F' word.

"I told you they don't have the qualifications,we better stop this ridiculous thing Ino."all of us are confused on what the hell they're talking about.

"Natsu,can you go to Mom in the kitchen for a bit, nii-chan and nèè-san have to talk with them?"the girl,Asami said to the kid which she politely followed.

"Now,Nat-chan's not here. I know you're all confused on what we're talking about."she said while looking at each one of us,and then looking back at where Chibi-chan and Kunimi are talking.

"I decided,no, I mean we decided to not hide Shoyo to you anymore. We want him to take a breath again comfortably like he did."she said as she started talking and explaining to us.

"What do you mean?"the overly confused Me. Refreshing ask her with suspicions in his eyes.

"What I'm trying to say is you should make it up to Shoyo. You should start a new friendship with him like new friends."she stopped then look at us smiling.

"We want you to bring back his original smile,not the fake one nor the forced one. I want to see him shining brightly like he did in the first time he talked to me. He's happy with us,but he'll be more happy if his with his old friends,so we ask him to forgive you even though he already did that long time ago. We want our old Hinata back."the guy with a Bordeaux(Kiba) hair color explained to us seriously without a bit of hesitation.

Wait, wait,wait,wait,is he telling us that Chibi-chan already forgave us? Is that what he really meant. Is he really telling us to be friends with Chibi-chan again.

Is this true? Am I dead that even God made me talk to Chibi-chan again? I don't know why I'm feeling thankful of that,I can talk to Chibi-chan without any help from them.

Oh my gooood!