CHAPTER 36

Miyuu's POV

             After the events yesterday,where there was a creepy looking person looking at Shoyo with his pair of creepy eyes, which turned out to be Kageyama Tobio,his former teammate. The way he looked at Shoyo yesterday gave us chills all over our body.

           We feel something unpleasant about him that's why we all agreed to always accompany Shoyo wherever he goes,and not to leave him all alone by himself. It's better to be careful than to be careless,what if he force his self to Shoyo and it will make our precious friend to have discomfort.

         Today's Wednesday and and it's P.E day for everyone, we'll be doing some exercise and play games this afternoon. It made Shoyo so excited because he didn't get to play last time because he was sick,he wanted to play Dodge ball at that time but teacher didn't let him join.

      So he's very determined not to get sick this day, by the way speaking of Shoyo he's entering the school gate right now with his school P.E uniform,a hat and his head looking at the ground. We told him to wear a hat starting today and keep his head low so that he won't be spotted by his former team mates.

         I'm here sitting with the others inside our classroom looking at Shoyo walking his way here. A couple of minutes passed by and there he is, looking so short and cute.

        His face that is a little pale with a hint of pink is quite nice to look at, I won't wonder anymore if he ended up with a flush face and cold skin because the weather is starting to get cold now. The winter started month ago and I'm excited for the Christmas vacation.

        We'll be going out of the country for the Christmas vacation instead of going this weekend. Shoyo's Mom already given us her approval,she told us that it's okay because Shoyo will be able to experience new things and see beautiful sceneries.

        We haven't decided yet we're to go but one things for sure,it is to have fun and forget about our problems. We'll try different delicacies, traditions and personalities.

        " Shoyo Christmas vacation will start after next week,so we're all trying to decide where we would take you."Shion said when Shoyo just got to sit on his own seat.

         "Anywhere is fine Shion-kun,as long as we're all together."ah Shoyo, of course it's not fine,you always think so little.

        "Will you take me to Tokyo again?"does he think that we only want to bring him in Tokyo?

         "Shoyo will be going out of the country after a week. We won't take you back to Tokyo,it's not fine. We need to prepare good sceneries for you too."Asami explained while looking at Shoyo who was scribling on his notebook.

       After he heard that we'll be going out of the country he immediately looked at us,eyes wide open and the surprised expression on his face is funny. I think this is the first time that  Shoyo will experience the out of country vacation.

       I forgot what Auntie said about his vacation trips when he was young that's why I really don't know.

        "Eh,isn't out if country vacation really expensive? We shouldn't go,it will be cost us too much money."his reaction was a little aggressive but I think it's only his nature when he get surprised or overwhelmed.

           "Shoyo we told you about it last time. Before the training camp, you told us that you'll ask Mom to agree."(refering to Hinata's Mom") Shion said while pouting his face,looking like a widow duck.

         "Wait,I did? Are you sure?"his reaction only tells us that he forgot about it.

       "Yes, you told us to ask Mom for you. And don't worry about the expenses,did you forget that you have rich friends."Kiba said seriously to him,and helped Shoyo to answer whatever the things that he wasn't done yet.

        "But it's too much,uncles and aunties will be mad because of the money that we will spent.' he keeps on protesting about how much money will be spending if we go to a foreign country.e

   No one allowed him to protest more and just convinced him not to think about anything else. He never got a chance to win against us in things like this.

     He just nodded trying to hide the excitement over his worried face. I'm glad that he'll be able to have a proper rest for the Christmas vacation,it's been a long time since he had time to relax.

      After deciding about the country we would go we ended up on going to Italy. I guess it's not a bad place if they really wanted to go there.

Tsukishima's POV

         I keep on waiting for Hinata in the same road,ever since what happened to me. I know that what I did was not right but it's the only way for me,my personality is not good and I'm having trouble to express my emotions to someone.

          I want to talk to him again and properly say sorry about the things I did on him for the past months and for how I acted when I tried to talk to him. I shouldn't have force my way to him,I'm sure it made him scared and uncomfortable.

        All of us really wanted to ask for forgiveness and be able to play with Hinata again. Being able to play with him is really different from the time when he wasn't here.

            The way he light up in joy this whole gym with his personality and actions,I miss them. Every single thing that he do to annoy me,or just by looking at his stubbornness and dumb actions,they all mean something to me.

      "Tsukishima snap out of your thoughts,practice will start." Coach said snapping a finger in front of me.

      After that we get to practice for the Nationals. I hope Hinata will be able to play with us even though he did quit.