CHAPTER 77

Sugawara's POV

            Days passed as our match against Kamomedai is up. We never felt relaxed ever since we beat the Inarizaki High because it means that we'll be facing much more stronger teams.

          We watched the games of all the team we were against to. In this way we can read some of their moves or know how their team play is.

         On how do they serve and how they receive the ball from a spike. We've all been training non-stop just to improve our play and master our tactics and techniques.

      The exhaustion that we always feel everytime we take a break from practicing is too much that it makes us want to die.

        But thankfully someone was with us during this insane and hellish training to subdue our exhaustion and tiredness.

     That someone makes us energetic when he tells us that we can do it and we can win every game if we believe in ourselves.

    He always smile when he tells us those things, his eyes twinkle as much as it can,his fluffy hair was bouncing everytime he sits up Infront of us and cheering us while we're laying on ground.

     That someone is Hinata Shoyo, the same person from the past months that we had forgotten and the same person who forgave us so easily like we didn't do something unforgivable to him.

       And we didn't even thought that he would forgive us because of his friend. And if wasn't for his friend maybe he wouldn't forgive us up until now,maybe he wouldn't be here cheering for us and watching our games.

    "Good luck everyone,you can do it!" I heard a cheer from a crowd and spotted an orange fluffy hair bouncing while the person was also jumping up and down to make sure that we can see him.

       "Look,look. Hinata's there at the crowd cheering for us."Nishinoya pointed at the bunch of a crowd,and all of us obviously saw Hinata without him pointing.

      "Shoyooo!" Nishinoya shouted and waved his hand to Hinata. The orange hair kid also waved back at Nishinoya with a small smile on his face.

       "Stop that Nishinoya,your disturbing the other participants." Daichi said with a hint of authority in his voice,which Nishinoya followed because he was scared shitless.

       Hinata cheered us from the very first start of our game,so we'll win this game for him, again. This game is our peace offering for him for what we've done in the past.

       It's already the 4th set and we lost the 1st set and 3rd set,but thankfully we won the 2nd set,at this point we really need to give our all for this final set,one more error and it will be the set point of the other team.

       Everyone in our team who are inside of the court are all out of breath and exhausted but still doing their best to win the match.

       "Go Hiro,hit it hard until it breaks like what Great King said!" Hinata's voice was heard,when Hiro was about to hit the ball it made him smile and really hit the ball hard.

       With that hit,the opposing team was unable to receive the ball,and the team cheered loudly knowing that it was our point.

       "Hinata really do be helping us,even though his not playing."Nishinoya said while chuckling and wiping his sweat off of his face.

       We all nod and smiled,and also wave at Hinata,giving him a thumbs up.

         The match end,and Kamomedai won with a score of 31-29 against us. It's really not a bad loss cause we get to play against them.

          "Good game everyone."Hinata said as we went back to the changing room.

         "Thank you for cheering for us,even though we lost in the end." Daichi said and ruffled Hinata's hair.

         "It doesn't matter Daichi-san,you still gave your all to the match."he smiled and gave Daichi a thumbs up.

        He really is a sweet child.