CHAPTER 38

Third Person's POV

             As the volleyball team of Karasuno,having a hard time talking to Hinata is definitely the outcome of what they did,but how about the others?  How will they approach Hinata without getting hated by him.

          On what way will they make him talk to them on his own will? What things they should do just to be forgiven by him and be able to play with him again?

         The Nekoma's setter is currently losing his mind for these past few days after they got home from training camp because of his supposed to be  best friend,Hinata Shoyo. No one can compare his current state to any person in their team.

            Big eye bags,dark circles,nearly dilated yet sleepless eyes are very visible on his face,he didn't even dare to try to cover them up. Someone can tell with a look what he's doing all night.

        Everyone will think that he's pulling an all nighters to study but those who think like that are completely wrong. Kenma didn't pull an all nighters to study,he did it to call Hinata over and over again,hoping that one of his calls will be answered by him.

     His spending his time to hack everything that's useful for him to contact Hinata again,to be able to hear his gently soft voice,his angelic laugh and his excitement everytime he talks to the blonde haired setter.

        One more night of staying up late will damage his already weak body,it will cause him to faint and suffer anemia at this point.

           His childhood friend, Kuroo, already warned him about the effects of his doings,but he doesn't listen to any of it. All he can care about now is Hinata,the person he missed so much.

          Every night when he can't find a way on how to hack Hinata's phone,he'll rummage through his phone looking at his old messages with Hinata that ended five months ago.

       "Kenma why aren't you answering?"

           That is the last message of Hinata that wasn't even seen or on read by him. The message that wasn't open for the past five months,the message that he ignored for that long brings him to tears every night.

      It's the same with all the pictures on his phone,everything about Hinata was five months ago. The photo of the both of them hugging each other with one hand and the other hand of Hinata is doing a peace sign while his hand was holding Hinata's pouted face.

         This is his routine for the past few days he was missing Hinata. Sitting or laying on his bed watching all his memories with Hinata and crying without him caring if his Mom saw him.

       His childhood friend Kuroo is having a hard time as well,he can't sleep by just thinking that Hinata will not talk to him again,he won't be able to see Hinata forever because of him suddenly quitting volleyball or call his name affectionately.

       He doesn't want to turn back to the first time they,in where Hinata was scared and doesn't want to talk to anyone he doesn't know.

        His afraid that Hinata will treat him like they don't know each other,like they're meeting for the first time if ever that they see each other again. He doesn't want to be treated like a stranger, he don't want to talk to Hinata formally like he did on they're first time of chatting to each other.

      You can't see any bags or dark circles around his eyes but everything's that's happening now is making him lose his mind,but he can't show it. He still needs to be a role model for his teammate and for Kenma.

       He still needs to act tough for Kenma,he's the only person that Kenma can talk to right now. Showing him that his weak at the moment will destroy the both of them at the same time. If Kuroo's last strength collapse, everything will turn out to be useless.

       The idea that he made yesterday was a way for them to talk to Hinata and he's very hopeful that he would allow it. Both him and Kenma doesn't know about Hinata's new friends,if the latter really gave them a chance to talk to them would his friends let him do that.

        At the Fukurodani High School, volleyball club,a certain emo owl is currently down,his usual up high spirit is gone. He doesn't shout now as much as he did back then, his energetic ways of playing volleyball was changed into a lame one without any strength in it.

      Up until now he can still remember the day when Coach Ukai said that Hinata will be quitting volleyball for good.  He wasn't ready to accept that kind of news at that time, all he can was deny the thing that he won't be able to play with him again.

        He won't accept the thought that Hinata will be quitting volleyball,he can't accept the thought of Hinata leaving his side forever. All he can do was cry at that time and blame Akaashi for telling him lies that Hinata was sick.

       Since that happened he didn't talk much too Akaashi,no matter how much the setter tried to explain himself. He's still not ready to accept the fact that Hinata's gone from their side forever.

           All he can do now is to pray and hope that Hinata will be able to forgive instantly. Because if it keeps going on no one knows for how long,it will destroy his mentality and himself.

         The pretty setter of Fukurudani is having the worst time of his life,first is because of Hinata and second was Bokuto. Even though he wants to stop apologizing to Bokuto and just focus to Hinata instead but he can't do it.

         His senior that always guided him is currently having a mental break down because of this and him being the soother of this emo owl,need to do everything just to be able to keep the others mentality on their right state.

        He is the only person that can keep his teammates mind on check,even though he's suffering too. Everytime that no one's around he'll cry his heart out and apologize to no one, mentioning Hinata's name.

        Mentioning his name while saying sorry can make his heart on peace and  it helps him to focus for making a way to make Hinata talk to them again.

       Both coaches of the team understand what their players are going through that's why they gave them their own time. They're hoping that those pain from their heart will dissolve immediately and their sins will be forgiven by Hinata.

      They want the best for their players,so they'll help them to everything they can do.