CHAPTER 71

Third Person's POV

           What happened at the gym after the game between Karasuno and Inarizaki seems to be an ordinary events for people,but to the guys who likes the tangerine sure isn't as normal as it seems.

          Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Tendou, Ushijima and other players that was interested in Hinata was looking at him since the game started.

         The sole purpose on why they all agreed to go to Hyogo and 'watch' the games was because of Hinata.

       They want to see Hinata even if they're quite far from him,they don't want Hinata to know that they were stalking him, not really staking for them.

       Its was just to keep him "safe", to keep him safe from his teammates that like him and to Kunimi who's courting him.

       They knew that Kunimi was courting Hinata a few days after the practice match between the Aoba Johsai and the Karasuno.

        At first they just shrugged it off because they know how timid and shy Kunimi is but,boy they're wrong. The Kunimi they knew was gone and was supposedly to be gone just because of Hinata.

         Kunimi can be bold and be friendly with anyone just for Hinata,if its the only way to get close to him.

          Most of them was really shocked when they knew that Kunimi already made a move on Hinata,and the others was already expecting it.

          The others knew that one day there will be someone who will make a move first and keep Hinata just for theirselves only.

            Now looking back at the boys reaction when they saw Atsumu got close to their tangerine,it made their blood boil and some of them turned their hands into fist and closed them as tightly as they can to ease the jealousy and anger they feel.

         "Calm down Kenma,he just went to Chibi-chan and say hi, there's nothing more into it."

       This is what Kuroo said to Kenma who is sending death  glares to Atsumu,while he himself is also trying to calm down.

          " Ushiwaka stop staring at him like that or you'll dig a hole in his head." Tendou Satori who seems cool with what happened is showing an unexplainable face to Ushijima at this time.

        His smile is a lot more different  than what he always use to wear. The smile he's wearing is a little bit mischievous with a hind of danger as they say.

       Ushijima is holding the railing bars so tightly that he might bent it if Tendou didn't stop him from doing so.

       The other's reaction is just the same as these people. They need to calm themselves down so that they can talk to Hinata and not waste their time to care about the others.

      What mess is this,having so much people like you is already so exhausting.

Author's Note

        hey guys so imma update today,but its a short update bcuz im having a writers block rn. so forgive me if ur bot satisfied wid this short update,ill make sure to make it a little longer.