Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

  The volleyball club of Karasuno cheered once again for the midget size person with a happy-go-lucky personality. They praised him,ruffling his hair and even hugging him. Those praises were able to make him flustered and shy. The whole teams attention was on him the same with the coaches.

   Forgetting a certain tangerine that was sitting from not so far and not so close distance away from the others. Ever since the new guy came and join their team he was ignored by others without knowing what they're doing.

   The cheers and praises that supposed to be his, his friends, his position,his shirt, was all snatched away. Everytime when training camp comes he was forgotten,not once but twice because of the guy. Even his friends from the other teams acted like the kid which name is Hinata Shoyo didn't even exist.

  If the team were playing he's not part of the first six anymore,he's in bench and even worse he didn't get to play. He was always sitting,watching them cheer for the boy or praise him,in short everything was snatched away from him without knowing the reasons why.

   "I'm just gonna go home."

Hinata told himself,he can't watch any longer than this. He felt lonely just by looking at them. Looking at them with their faces plastered with wide smile, if  fairytale was true you can even see lights and flowers blooming around them.

  Hinata stand up from where he was sitting,picking up his bag that was never open once and walk pass the door but no one even notice him leaving the gym.

  Walking back home to find comfort from his loving mother and sister,looking for happiness that he once had with his friends.

*PRESENT*

Hinata's POV

I was ignored for 5 months by my teammates ever since Hiru Aoi joined our team. At first I thought it was natural that they're attention would be  focused on the new guy but while it  last they don't notice me anymore, their attention was always on him.

   "Honey,what's the matter? You've been crying since you came home."my mother ask me with worried face and tone,I totally forgot that I'm laying down on my mother's legs in the coach.

    " Nothing,I just missed dad,that's all."lying is the only thing I can do at this moment,I don't want my mother to be worried about me.

   "Oh honey you are as sweet as ever,don't worry your dad will be home soon."my mother's smiling face was able to help me calm down. I hug my mother tightly, burying my face in her stomach.

  "Nii-chaaaan!"a little tangerine entered our house and it was my sister,Hinata Natsu,7 years old.

  I stand up,wipe the tears thats flowing out of my eyes and happily carry my sister,kissing her cheeks and hugging her right enough for to breath.

"Hello Natsu,how was school?"I ask smiling at her and putting her down.

  "It's good,no one bullied me there and my friends are nice, it's always the same nii-chan."she said while she walk towards mom and kiss her cheeks and saying "I'm home" .

   "Wow what a nice little girl,because of that nii-chan will carry you up to your room and we'll play together."I excitedly told her which make her eyes lit up small sparkles and smiled widely.

  "Yehey,now carry me upstairs nii-chan,bye mom." I picked up Natsu,said by to Mom and head to her room.

    Playing dolls and princess is kinda exhausting,listening to Natsu how I should hold the doll carefully and saving the princess,and other stuff is squeezing my brains out.

   We played for about an hour before I told her that I need to wash my face in the bathroom because my face is full of makeups.
~*~

~*~

  Natsu already fell asleep when I got out of the bathroom maybe because she got tired of playing. I looked at her at kiss her forehead before walking out of her room and going downstairs to help my Mom to make dinner.

"Hi Mom,let me help you."walking towards her, grabbing a knife and some vegetables for the Curry. He took out a pack of shrimps for the tempura.

  Mom is the one who's cooking the rice and setting the table. For me, cooking is easy I  can make something out of nothing. It means if I'm short in ingredients I  can make a new food out of it. That's why the cooking was assigned to me inside the house.

An hour have passed and the food were all ready to eat,it just a need a little bit of time to be serve.

While I was serving the food,mom walk upstairs to wake Natsu up.

   A minute or two passed the both of them were heading here down in the tabke.Natsu sit  across me and Mom was in the center.

     "Itadakimasu!"we started eating and after that Mon and Natsu walk upstairs first because I'll do the dishes.

     After I finish washing the dishes I walk to my room to retire and close the door and I did everything I need before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~