CHAPTER 47

Tendou's POV

      Ever since the news about Paradise were out,miracle boy has been out of himself always,he's acting all strange everyday. Sometimes he misses his serves,or he can't hit Shirabu's sets at him,and if we're talking to him his always in daze and won't understand us.

       And the last day before our Christmas vacation he wants to go home immediately and when we ask him why,he told us that he's taking a jog and maybe he would met Paradise unexpectedly. It was a little surprising for us because it's the first time for us to hear that he really thinks about the latter.

        We were taken back by that,the Ushijima Wakatoshi of Shiratorizawa is seriously thinking about my Paradise,I guess even Wakatoshi-kun is one of my rivals. He's the kind of guy who hates Hinata's guts,will,and his determination to bring down Wakatoshi-kun on his feet.

            "Satori where are you spending your vacation?",speaking of miracle boy,he's with me right now inside the mall shopping for some clothes and volleyball things. I was supposed to be at home this time chilling in my bed and think about my Paradise.

          I should be snuggling my pillow now and looking at the photos of Hinata taken secretly at our match,and I really want to go home now. Someone get me out of here,no matter how close I am to Wakatoshi-kun but Hinata's more important to me than him.

        But I guess I don't have a choice but to stay with him, 'cause if I don't something will go wrong with just Wakatoshi-kun all alone by himself. He's a straight forward guy and if someone rubs him in the wrong side,they'll end up shamed by Wakatoshi-kun.

            "I don't know,but if I'm the one to be able to choose I'll just stay here and wait for Paradise." I answered, uninterested at having vacation anywhere far from here.

           "You should go with me at France Satori,I don't have anyone to go with. I don't have anyone to sleep with."he straightly said to me,and it made me choke and burst into coughing.

         "Wakatoshi-kun you shouldn't say something like that to anyone,they'll get the wrong idea and it might be offensive for them."I'm still choking on my own saliva and he patted my back lightly like how a mother would do if her child is in a near death situation because of choking.

       I took a sit on one of the benches installed here inside this mall,it's for the couples who chose to be public about their relationship or for elders who's waiting for their family.

          He left for a while to buy something and came back with two bottles of water in his hand. He gave me the other for me to drink and to swallow that freaking saliva down to my throat.

           "What,did I say something wrong Satori?"he looked at me strangely like I was saying something he doesn't understand. Oh my god how fricking dense are you Wakatoshi-kun,please tell me your not as dense as I think you are.

         "Wakatoshi-kun not all people sleep with each other unless they're lovers or family. You can't say it to anyonr.,okay." I said to him while he just nod,I don't know if he really gets what I'm saying or not.

           "Then I can sleep with Hinata Shoyo if it's like that."and once again I choked,how can he say that without a slightest bit of hesitation.

         I won't allow it, Paradise is not allow to sleep with anyone,besides his mom and maybe if he has a younger sibling. I know that this creature is dense and clueless but I didn't think that it would be too much.

       "Wakatoshi-kun even Hinata,you can't sleep with him too and you'll cause a big trouble for everyone from different school."I explained at him look at him like I'm not not happy with the idea inside his head.

      I should just tell him everything that all my clothes and things were burned my the fire. I'm happy that he's thinking about the others than himself but I didn't thought that it will be like this.

Ushijima's POV

          Satori choked in his own saliva when I said that I want to sleep with Hinata Shoyo. I can't sleep without thinking of him every time I close my eyes.

         Satori look so uncomfortable and fazed,gbecause if a very strange situation. I'll help action to make noise.

         " So are you going with me Satori?"I asked again and found myself being pulled away and being covered my mouth with Satori's hands.

        "I don't really think that you should sleep with Paradise."he said to me while the other cars are still working.

        Some of the people that saw us are some teenagers,middle aged people and others. Satori said that it's not good idea to sleep with Hinata Shoyo.

        We were already ready to get out of the mall when someone stop us by hiding out shoulders. I was about to pull the other person in front of us and punched but he immediately let us Kno who he is.

        It was Oikawa,he said that one of his team mates is being unblocked and can talk to Hinata Shoyo casually like how old friends did. Someone got unblocked by Hinata Shoyo? Then why am I still blocked in every of his social media accounts.

        "Oi Oikawa are you telling the truth?"we are now sitting outside the mall in one of the benches,and waiting for Oikawa to answer our questions.

         "I ain't kidding,me and my kouhai got into a fight because of that. He was unblocked for the past days and didn't even dare to tell us." The anger in Oikawa's is really visible and if a normal person hears him maybe they'll shake in fear.

         "Okay,thank you for telling us."Satori said and shakes hands with Oikawa. It was a surprise to think that Oikawa really came near us and talk to us something about Hinata Shoyo.

      Let's just wait for the right time and apologies to him.