CHAPTER 53

Kuroo's POV

          "Common Kenma it's Christmas,stop being lazy and get your ass up." I'm currently here at Kenma's residence together with my parents.

          We're here because we always celebrate Christmas with the Kozume family,and for me this is the worst Christmas of my entire life. It's not because of how Kenma's acting right now,it's because of what happened at training camp.

         I can't still get over it and just act like it didn't happen, I wanted to celebrate my Christmas Eve together with Chibi-chan but it I guess that will come true in my dreams only.

         "Let go of me." Kenma keeps in pulling his left hand away from me and his other hand is holding on his headboard and doing his best on not letting go.

         He's being drag out by me because it's Christmas and he's here inside his dark room cooped up and keeps on doing something on his computer. If I didn't walk up here maybe he would starve his self  or won't even come out of his room.

         He's been cooped up in here since our vacation started,he goes to practice only twice a week,eating isn't an option either. His Mom is worried for him,she always tells me to check on him but he always locked his doors.

          "Kenma look at yourself,you didn't even bother to comb your hair." I point out his terrible bed hairs and even pull it softly to see that they were all stiff.

           Now that I look at him in this close distance,his hairs all mess up,his face that look like it wasn't even wash for days,the dirty shirts around the floor that was scattered and the remaining plastic of his snacks. He's taking a shower,right? I know Kenma's lazy but not to the point that he won't take a bath.

            "It's none of your business Kuroo."he successfully pull away his hands away from me,and he climbed up his bed again and scroll through his phone.

           He seriously needs a shower by just the look of his state right now. There's nothing I can do but drag him to the bathroom and splash him some water.

          I walk closer to his small figure and without saying anything I carry him and put away his phone as I walk my way to the bathroom door. When I entered the bathroom I put Kenma on his tub,turning the shower on and putting right in front of him.

         "What are you doing?! I hate you!" Well mission complete,he will take a bath now. I walk out there and check on what's going on in Kenma's phone that was in the bed and sat there.

            His Instagram was open and his search history is full of Chibi-chan's user name or something that has tangerine on it. I know that we've been blocked to every social media but I want him to unblock us and talk to us to sort out this mess.

          I opened his gallary and it was full of Chibi-chan's photos and videos. There was this one photo were Chibi-chan was wearing Kenma's jacket and kissing Kenma on his cheek. The others were just normal photos or stolen shots,videos of him playing games together with Lev and Kenma.

        He has so many memories with us for a few months and we just throw it away like nothing. We didn't even remembered his birthday,what a bunch of lousy jerks are we. Forgetting about someone important to us and then at the next moment, turning ballistic once we remembered them.

            "Kuroo,towel." Kenma said,peeking his head out the door with his right hand extended outside. I gave him his orange towel with tangerines printed on it. And I know that it was from Chibi-chan,or maybe Kenma stole it from him when they go to sleepovers.

        "Go change onto some comfortable clothes and then head downstairs."after I said,I stand up from the bed,I walk out from his room and walk downstairs to found my parents and his parents drinking some expensive wine and chatting to themselves.

             "Oh Kuroo,did you manage to ask Kenma to come down?"Auntie ask me when I got down from this long ass stairs. I nodded at Auntie and smile at her.

         "Yes Auntie,he'll come down here in a minute. He's just changing."after saying that I bowed and walk off,I don't know what I'm going to do right now.

         My phone vibrated inside my pocket,as I check on it I saw Oikawa's name being registered in the message contact. When I open the message it shocked me pretty hard when I read the message.

          "What the fuck is this? This shit better be true." As I keep on reading his unended text message,it gave me a little bit spark of hope.

Oikawa:

          Hey,you awake? I have something to say to you,I already told Ushijima and Tendou about it,and I'm still thinking if I should tell the other captains or not. There is someone who was in touch of Chibi-chan since the training camp event had ended. It was Kunimi,he was talking to Chibi-chan for days before I found out,and it was the day that Chibi-chan went to Paris, France to take a vacation with his friends. If we want to talk to Chibi-chan again we better ask Kunimi for help,but I think it would be hard for me since I got mad that day and attacked him. So take care of it and make sure to approach my teammate gently. That's all,bye.

          If this is true then I better to this guy he was talking about and ask him for help. I hope that this will be the first step on taking back everything I lost.

          On taking back the person I lost for months,the person who gave me happiness and peace together. This time I won't let him go easily if I get the chance to be able to talk and be with him again,like the guy on the text.