CHAPTER 13

Hinata's POV

     Today is Tuesday and it's already 9:23 am,so I decided not to attend a single class this morning because of what happened last night.
I'm quite sleepy and staying awake would be impossible for me. I need sleep,a very nice sleep,I'll just attend the afternoon class later.

     When I woke up earlier I called my Father,telling him that I need Shindo for the rest of the year and he allowed me,because I told him some of my worries and problems.

       He was hesitant at first but I pleaded him so desperately to the point that I fake cried. My Father just sighed and agree on it,he told me that I should only do good and nice things to him.

      I want to laugh because of what  Dad said but I prevented it,if he knows what Shindo does to me to make me lose my mind he'll be surprise.

      Shindo always messed my place,throwing things he doesn't like,or scaring people he hate. He's still caring and always comforting me if I'm sad.

     Ah,let me stop there cause I really, really need to sleep,it feels like I'm dying. I close my eyes,clearing my mind and thinking of something nice.

     "Shoyo you didn't attend any of the morning class today."Ino-san said while clinging on my arms and you can clearly tell that's he's sulking.

    "Ah,I'm sorry Ino-san,I was really sleepy this morning because I stay up all night doing my homework."I ruffled his hair,he look up to me and I smiled to him.

     "Okay,did you had lunch yet?" I noded in response. They discuss on each other what they should eat with me,I shouldn't have eaten lunch, even though I know they'll still treat me anyway even if my stomach's bursting.

      "Let's go to the cafeteria and but some yummy food."Shion-san said happily,pulling both me and Ino together.

       We walk to the cafeteria,and thank you for the mother of personal space there's not a lot of people in here so we can eat freely what we want. The others was following us so they didn't get to be left behind.

     "What should we order?"Kiba-san said,putting one of his finger under his chin and looking at the foods in the stall so seriously like it was some kind of unidentified object.

     "Anything's fine for me, Shion-san."I formally said, and he just nod,telling me to sit somewhere with Miyuu-san,Ino and Kiba.

       We sat in the middle part of the canteen cause that's the biggest space for people like us. It has 8 chairs in total,and long table.

     "Shoyo did you have a good sleep this past few days."i look at Ino-san because of his sudden questions. Maybe he notice the dark circles and bags in my eyes.

     "Truthfully Ino-san,I cannot sleep peacefully this past five days,but I got a good night sleep last night."I explained,it's no use in hiding this and making it a secret because everyone in the world have nights that they can't sleep.

      "Why? Did you have nightmares?" Kiba-san teased me and snickering like an idiot to his self.

     " I'm a fully grown boy now, I don't have nightmares anymore Kiba-san."I defended myself,pouting my lips making myself look like a duck,that's why they laugh.

       "Stop laughing at me,I'm getting embarrass."I covered myself,telling them to shut up and stop laughing at me,but instead of shutting up they even got louder.

       Ah I'm gonna tell this to Asami-san when they come here. They'll be scolded for sure for laughing at me.

      "Go on, laugh more and I'll tell Asami-san that your making fun of me." They instantly stop laughing by just mentioning Asami-san's name. Asami-san really holds the power against them.

        It's only for them,I'm excluded cause I am Asami-san's favorite child. I can do whatever I want with then, cause she's always there to back me up on everything.

       Not a while after a minute of our bickering because Miyuu-san teased me again, Shion-san, Kiba-san and Asami-san came with trays full of foods.

      "What's happening here?"Asami-san's terrifying voice send shivers down to our spine,it makes my hair stand up behind my nape.

     " They're making fun of me Asami-san." I complained to Asami-san I look at the three of them and smiled playfully knowing that Asami-san will rant at them.

    Shion-san and Enri-san took a seat beside Ino-san and Miyuu-san,and Asami-san sat beside me together with Kiba-san.

      The three eggs that was teasing me earlier received quite a scolding when Asami-san got to sit on the chair.

      That was my time to laugh, Enri-san and Shion-san join on laughing with me. Shion-san was holding his stomach and his banging the table lightly. If he doesn't stop laughing right now he might die of suffocating.

     Enri-san is also laughing but he looks so formal when he laugh like that. He looks so sturdy even though he's laughing. Putting one of his hands and covering his mouth like what noble people do in the past.

      "Stop laughing and eat your food, we still have classes. We still have twenty minutes left before the first period." After hearing the authority in   Asami-san's voice we started eating,well I can say is Ino-san and Kiba-san started eating when we were laughing.

       They're on their second serving of Yakitori and Onigiri. Shion-san ordered the same food for all of us,but I have an extra tempura and buns.

       Of course buns isn't allowed to be gone in my plate. Buns always need to be in my plate,looking so yummy and delicious.

       " I heard your team's having a training camp again. Did they give you permission slip this time?" I automatically freezes and drop the tempura on my plate of what Enri-san just ask.

        I don't know if I should tell them or not,that's why I just smiled and said "Yeah,that's why I won't be here two weeks."and I continued on eating, they happily congratulate me and cheered on me.

       I'm guilty and feeling sorry for lying to them but I don't want them to be worried again like last time.

     That's why I will make it happen,I'll go to the training camp in Tokyo but not as a volleyball player,instead I'll go there alone without telling them and I'll only be a bystander in there.