LATE CHRISTMAS SPECIAL (OMEGAVERSE)

Third Person's POV

      Sakusa Kiyoomi is doing everything he can to finish the works his secretary which is his cousin, has given to him. It is almost time for Christmas Eve and his secretary is so stingy to him,giving him a lot of work that he didn't finish for the past weeks.

         If your asking if his secretary is single no, he is not,he just got into a fight with his omega husband that's why his in a bad mood and he also wants his boss to finish all the works for holidays.

        Sakusa is thinking of ways how to finish his works in time,so he can spend his Christmas at home. He's frustrated because he's supposed to be resting today but he was called so suddenly by his secretary,telling him that he would quit if he wouldn't finish all the documents,so he has no choice but to do it.

     Cups of coffee are stack at his table,he look at the picture of his beloved,smiling so brightly. The alpha smiled at the beautiful sight his looking at right now.

     A few more documents and he will be done,and he can go home and rest with the person he love. With his pretty omega,the love and the light of his life.

      He remembered that he hasn't chosen any gift yet to give to his beloved,while working he was thinking of what to buy.

      And it made him lose focus on his work,he looked at his watch checking the time which is currently 9:43 pm. There's still a few a hours for Christmas to come so his confident that he can go home.

      After two hours of working his ass off with the documents he finally was done with all his works.   

          Leaving it at the top of the table,he took his coat that was set aside in the coat rack of his office,tying his tie properly and brushing his wavy hair with his bare hands.

       He just left the documents at the table and his secretary will take it and arrange it.

        He went out of the building,walking fast enough not to stumble or whatever,looking at his wrist watch again only to find out that he only have less than an hour to prepare for Christmas.

       Driving off to the nearest Louis Vuitton shop,he chose some expensive coats,dress, bags,and scarfs for his wife,paying it using his black card.

       He also stopped by at some jewelry store buying some rings, necklaces,bracelets and anything shiny for his wife that he thinks that will look good to him.

      And theirs a place he also stopped by,smiling while looking at the store remembering someone who's also important to him and he loves as much as his wife, also buying three boxes of different flavors of cake to eat with his beloved,

      He bought a lot of things in that certain store also. After paying for all the things he bought,he put it inside his car trunk and the other gifts were inside his car since it won't fit in the back anymore.

      Starting the engine of the car and driving off,checking the time,and he only have 35 minutes left before the clock tick's at 12 midnight.

       Even though he wants to go home as fast as he can,he was being careful in the road since its snowing and 'it's better to be careful than to rush' his wife said once which he remembers.

     "Wife I'm home! I'm not late aren't I?" Sakusa Kiyoomi said while entering the door with his hands full of gifts.