CHAPTER 65

Oikawa's POV

            "Your serve are like :whoosh' and then it goes 'baam',like how I remembered Oikawa-san!"Chibi-chan said while making some actions on his words.

        The fifth game just ended a while ago and right now Chibi-chan's here with us,talking to me specifically and praising me as usual.

         "Thanks Chibi-chan,of course I'm the Great King after all."I proudly said to him,then I saw his face lit up.

       Even though Karasuno won with a score of 28 over 26, we're happy that Chibi-chan is talking to us first and congratulating us.

        "Don't be full of yourself Shittykawa, your just lucky today that you served well."Iwa-chan said then slap the very back of my head.

    "Iwa-chan don't be mean to me. Chibi-chan knows how great I am. Right Chibi-chan?" I said and then asked Chibi-chan,that he immediately agreed on.

         "Of course Oikawa-san,your the Great King. I wish I could serve like that."his disappoinment towards himself because of not being able to serve like everyone else.

          Chibi-chan's serve are always by chance and not on point,sometimes when his nervous he would always mess up his serves.

          "You just need to practice harder Chibi-chan then maybe after a month or more,you will be able to do that."I said.

       He smiled and then showed me a determined face while his eyes are burning with passion,we talked a little more before Kunimi interrupted us.

       "I would like to talk to Hinata for a while Oikawa-san, Iwaizumi-san.If you may."he asked politely and then ask us to leave them all alone.

       "Then we'll be leaving you to Kunimi for now Chibi-chan. Byebye."I said as I walk away waving at him.

          Iwa-chan also followed behind me without saying anything like he always do but today's a little different because of Chibi-chan.

          "Chibi-chan look so cute right, Iwa-chan. Also,he looks like he gained a lot of weight."I said as I wait for him.

     When both of us are besides each other I put my arms on his shoulder then patted it,to make him feel that we both feel the same.

       I know that Iwa-chan is disappointed right because he wanted to talk to Chibi-chan more but Kunimi came and interrupted us.

       "Don't be too sad Iwa-chan, we'll have more chance to talk to Chibi-chan,no need to clash your brows."I teased him,and then patted his brows.

         "Shut up,stop annoying me and I'm not sad. Get your hands off my face." Iwa-chan slap my hand away then walk more faster leaving me behind all alone.

Kunimi's POV

         "Kunimi-san it's great to see you again." Hinata hugged me as he said those words,then I hugged him back to be fair.

        His hair smells nice and it's so fluffy like how I remembered from the last time I hugged him.

      "It's great to see you again Hinata. By the way did you enjoy the game?" I asked him,hoping that he did enjoy the game.

         "Of course Kunimi-san,you were so awesome inside the court. You were really focusing in the game and it's so exciting to watch the game myself."he said then jump up and down on a low pace.

           He looks like a big tangerine bouncing on the ground when you drop it. His hair is bouncing like crazy as it should be.

           The happiness and satisfaction was written all over his face and actions that his showing.

            "It's a pleasure that you enjoyed it. Ah,by the way do you have something to do later after your class?"this is my chance to talk to him and spend the rest of the day with him alone.

         I am fully aware that I'm in love with this crazy yet cute little tangerine guy.

     I realized it when he stop playing volleyball with his teammates and before they knew that they forgot about Hinata.

         So I don't have to hold back my feelings now, and I don't want to hide it anymore even if his dense or clueless,I'll show it to him that I like him.

         "Nope,I don't have plans for later. Miyuu-kun and the others are going home early because they're needed in their home."he said while his fingers are on chin like he was thinking.

        "And then Sugawara-san and the others didn't tell me about any plans for later so I'm super free."he added the smiled at me.

        A chance to be with him is here,all I need is ask him out later.

      "Then do you want to go ride a bike later around the park? Then let's eat some delicious food on the cafe."I asked him,hoping that he would say yes.

       "Oh okay,I'll be happy to do so. Staying in the house is a little boring so let's go ride our bikes later."he nodded enthusiastically then give me a thumbs up.

      Nice,a date with Hinata is already set. I won't really call it a date but o don't care as long as it's just the two of us it's a date.

         "Shoyo it's already 3:00 pm,break times over we need to head back inside now."Satoru-san (Enri) said and then lift up his wrist to let Hinata know the time.

          "Why does time pass so fast,it didn't even feel 30 minutes!"he whined as he checked his own watch.

         His watch look so expensive, it can be possibly the watch that he told me that was a gift for him on Christmas.

          This is the watch that his friend bought for him as a gift on Christmas. I told him not to wear it in school 'cause others might stole it.

       "Then do you want to stay here and get scolded by our teacher?" Tsubasa-san (Kiba) asked then shrugged.

        "No I don't want to be scolded."Hinata immediately answered then look at me.

        "I'm sorry Kunimi-san,but I need to go. I don't want my teacher to get angry. So see you later,byebye."Hinata said then walk away,walking to his friends.

          "Hey guys nice game,and Tsukishima you suck I'm better than you after all!"He shouted as he walk out of the door.

         "No way your better than me!"Tsukishima yelled back to him then stuck out his tongue.

       "And Hiro,you look like your flying when your jumping! I really have to go, byebye." He then disappeared and the gym was left again in a silent state.

       But I don't care, I got to ask him to spent the time together.