CHAPTER 41

Kageyama's POV

           Hinata's not allowed to leave us,me,I won't let him. If he says that all of us should stop approaching him then it won't work on me,maybe to the others will.

          He's my rival and my spiker how dare he try to quit and leave me alone. I won't allow something like this to end so simply.

        When he got out of the gym I immediately followed behind him,trying to reach for his hands that are swinging while his walking. If I have to force him to stay then I'll do it,I don't care if I'll regret it later.

          "Hinata you're not allowed to leave me."as I said those words,I caught his arm and spin him around to look at me.

        "Kageyama-san you're not my mother to give me permission."he's trying to shake my hands off of his wrist but instead of letting it go I just hold it tighter than earlier so he can't run away.

          "Listen to me I know I forgot about you and ignored you,but I didn't mean it. Just stay here,please." Explaining things should be a lot better than try to force him.

          "And I didn't mean to leave either,but I still need to,so please let go I have things to do."Hinata doesn't talk like this to me,he doesn't talk formally with you.

         I know I hurt him but I didn't mean to, I didn't intend to forgot about him. My teammates knows how important Hinata to me is.

         It's not his fault that I forgot about him and it's not Hiro's fault like the opposite of what Nishinoya-san said. It was our fault,we were so indulge to Hiro and keep our attention focus on him and forgetting about Hinata.

         " You don't need to leave,just stay. It's okay if you don't wanna play,you can watch us instead and that'll make us happy. " I said to him,looking directly at his eyes. Those brown orbs that always shine because of happiness are now filled with sadness and tears that are ready to flow no matter what time of wherever it is.

          No one followed us,it's just me and him here not so far away from the gym. If you shout from here then you'll be heard in there.

            "Tell me why should I stay Kageyama-san. Give me an acceptable reason why I shouldn't leave."he said with every meaning on his words.

          And I know that if I answered to him wrong,he'll without a doubt leave the team forever,without going back. I need to think the best reasons I can so that he won't leave and come back to me,I mean to us.

          It took me a while to answer,that led him to push my hands away and start walking. I just blurted out every thing in my mind.

        "Because you're our everything, you're the only reason why we keep playing volleyball. You're the only person we cared about the most and you're, you're the person we love."saying those things are a little bit embarrassing for me,cause I don't have any experience of this kind of situation.

      And again I reached out for his wrist,stopping him,his back facing me. I want him to look at me like how he used to.

          "Kageyama-san I'm not your everything,but volleyball is. I'm not the reason why you play volleyball but your heart does. I'm not the person you care about the most,it's yourself. And I'm not the person you all love,but Hiro is."he said,I don't know why it hurts me,he looked at me with his eyes dropping a single tear.

         There's only two reason for that the first one is because it's not real and he's just trying to avoid what I said or what he said we're all true. My head are on the gutter know trying to commit suicide because I don't know what I should say more.

        "So please take your hands of me,I have an appointment with my friends."why do you only care about those friends of yours Hinata, we're here too.

         "You're always with them,your friends that and your friends this. How about us,we knew you first they just butted in!"I can't contain myself if he will keep talking about his friends.

         "They don't what to be your friend Hinata,what they want is someone to entertain them."after saying that I received a slap from none other than Hinata himself.

        "Oi Kageyama,I tried to be polite to you but talking bad about my friends in front of me is unforgivable."he said and successfully got out of my grasp,I just stood there with a stunned expression not able to react fast.

           I know to myself that those people won't bring any good thing to Hinata. Rich people are like that,they don't make friends with poor people or even make skin or eye contact.

          Making them disappear from Hinata's life is the right choice to do. I know that they bought everything what Hinata likes,if Hinata just tells me what he wants them I can also by him that and maybe even bought him the whole store.

            But what if Hinata gets agry at me,he won't talk or even react to things I'll do. I want all his attention to be focus only at me,I don't want to share with anybody else.

          He's mine so he's not allowed to talk to anyone else be close with them. All he needs is us and other.

           "Hinata it's always them,think about me,we need you too."I shouted at him,still trying to make him go back to me.

        But that didn't work instead of coming back to me,he just keep on walking away from my sight. It feels like he really doesn't want to get involved with us anymore.

        I didn't go after him for know but it doesn't mean that I'll stop my stop to talk to him or try to get his attention again. When he was out of my sight that was the time that my tears flowed out of my eyes and it won't stop.

       I got back from the gym with everyone crying and of course I wasn't any different to them. Hinata just wait for a few more weeks and I'll definitely make you talk to me again.