CHAPTER 19

Kenma's POV

      Today we're all preparing the accomodations of different schools inside this big building near the gym. There will be a total of seven different schools with six to eight different clubs.

        The Tokyo Sports Association rented this place for this training camp. And because of that we have a lot of work to do.

         Some of us are writing the names  of the school and their clubs in a different rooms. For example Nekoma- Volleyball Club Room. The others are designing the hole gym for a welcoming surprise. But most of us are busy on checking the supplies if it can fit for all of us in two weeks.

         There are many different clubs that joining but Karasuno only has seven. And I heard that they have an archery player,it was a surprise for them.

         If your wondering how did I know this,I saw the list of clubs that are joining. We also have archery club,and I think it's the same for the rest of the other school.

        "Kenma, the room of the Shiratorizawa doesn't have a name yet! Please move a little faster,schools from Miyagi will be here in 45 minutes!"the coordinator said, I did as he said,I move a lot faster so that i can finish this work as early as I can.

         The coordinator was right the room for Shiratorizawa doesn't have a name yet,but I didn't thought that there will be more.

          I think it's three or four school that doesn't have a name yet. It will be  a bit exhausting for me.

         But it's no problem,cause I can get a lot of rest later this afternoon. And I'll be able to play animal crossing for the rest of the day.

        "Kenma-san, Coach's looking for you. He said to let Kuroo-san do your work."the tall russian said, which is Lev.

        What does Coach need for this time,earlier he looked for Yaku-san and then now,its me.

       "Okay,call Kuroo for me."I gave Lev the thing were I'm supposed to write the names of the school and the marker to Lev.

        "Understand Kenma-san."Lev left the moment he touch the things that was in my hands before.

          I took my leave after that,heading to Coach's seat near the entrance of the building.

        "Coach I heard you're looking for me."I said to Coach when I got right in front of him.

         "Ah yes,please go to the gym right now the preparations there are almost finish so you can rest after there if they're done."I look at coach with a little bit of a trace of relief inside my eyes.

       "Thanks Coach."after that,I headed to the gym excitedly but not letting my friends and schoolmates notice it.

       I arrive at the gym which is so near at the building,but it exhaust the hell out of me.

      Playing volleyball and walking around are really different from each other.

     When I enter I saw a beautiful and almost done designed gym. The color of the curtains in here were white and blue,there are balloons hanging everywhere,the chairs were neatly aligned with each other,the seats of Coaches are a little to far but it's still nice,the walls in front have designs saying 'Welcome To All Sports Training Camp. ' in a huge font,were you can see it from the back.

        The student athletes here are fewer than what I expected. There are ten or more athletes here finishing the touches of the designs.

      "Oh Kenma you're here,great. Can you pass me that blue thin curtain please."the captain of the Volleyball girls, Kina-san said,I nodded agreeing at her request.

    I pick up the curtain the she want me to out of the huge box full of curtains itself.

      Tossing it to Kina,because she's stepping at a ladder right now trying to figure out on what way would she place or design the curtain.

       After a minute of thinking she decided to put it in a curvy way, looking like waves in air.

       "It's looks nice Kina-san." I praised her work for being looking attractive to the eyes.

       She continued to put the curtains in that kind of way in every window of the gym.

       When my phone suddenly rung,showing who's the caller. I smiled looking at the caller's ID and answering it without a second thought.

        "Hi Ken Ken,what are you doing right now?"the voice of an angel trail onto my ears.

         It took away all of my tiredness and laziness.

        "We're designing the whole gym right now. It's nothing big." I said while walking close to some of the players and silently ask them what they need.

       "Oh is that so. I think the gym will be really nice to see because Ken Ken was helping with the designs."his praises are everything. The motivation I get by just hearing his voice praise me.

      "I really didn't do much cause I just got here."I told him,while my phone was stuck between my shoulder and my ears because right now I'm trying the ribbons.

        "At first I was assigned in writing names of schools and clubs but Coach ask me to help the people in the gym, so I did as he told."I added,I heard him chuckle a little.

        "Don't tire yourself a lot Ken Ken. It's not good for the body."Hiro's concerned voice was so angelic that I almost let go of the phone just by hearing it.

    "It's okay we're almost done here anyways and all of us will have a little break until you arrive."after tying the ribbons,I hold my phone comfortable and sit in a corner so no one can eavesdrop on us.

       "Yeah we're ready really close now,I can see pretty high buildings everywhere I look. And there's a lot more of fun things to see here."he's voice was saying that he enjoyed their on going travel.

      We continued talking until I told him that I still needed to finish my works here an said goodbye to him.