CHAPTER 54

Asami's POV

         Our Christmas celebration was a lot of fun and noisy than I thought,but I guess it's okay since Shoyo enjoyed it,he got many gifts. The seven of us has seven gifts each,all of us and we bought gives for our drivers.

        We also invited Sasaki-san and Kurusaki-san to join us in Shoyo's room since it's the biggest one of all the other rooms. We give them their gifts and they also exchanged gifts with each other,since they received their gifts from us. The food that we ate was delivered to our room by the hotel staff.

        Shoyo really enjoyed opening his presents from us,after eating he immediately got a hold of his gifts and opened them like some little kid. He was very happy of the things that he received because of his facial expressions that can be known with one look.

         "Asami get your ass in here,we have a flight to catch." Miyuu's loud voice echoed through the  hall of the hotel. Did I tell you that today's the day we're all going home and leave this beautiful place? Then if I didn't,then you know now cause I told you.

        I walk through the unending hallway of the hotel, closer to Miyuu and Kiba. The others are already downstairs and maybe they are already waiting in the car.

         They got excited when I told them that it's time to go home,they said they miss the food there and they can't live without the food made from Japan. When they got here they were all excited because of the food here and now they'll act as if they didn't want to where in the first place,like they were forced.

          They keep on acting all excited since last night,then I guess they really wanna go home too to spend more time with their family and not because of foods. They've been missing their family ever since we came here,Ino and Miyuu kept on whining every night on how much they already miss their family,and I guess that's what happened to the others too.

          "I'll you France,I hope we see each other soon."Miyuu deep sighed and touching the walls of the hotel and saying his goodbye's. Why is he sentimental at this kind of time, were we'll be late if we got delayed for a few minutes.

       I know we're riding a private plane but we'll make the pilots wait if we move in this kind of pace. We need to double our time if we wanted to go home as soon as possible.

        "Move faster or you won't be home."it's already 1:55 p.m here in France and it's 12:55 a.m in Japan. So we'll reach Japan in more than 11 hours and maybe a half.

     "I don't really wanna go home. I wanna stay here with Shoyo and you guys."Miyuu said as he kept on walking till we reach the parking lot outside the hotel.

          I guess so,it's beautiful here and it would be nice to stay here as he said.

Kunimi's POV

          After celebrating Christmas,I prepared a gift for Hinata that I think will suit his white skin and bright smile. Today is the day that they'll take their flight from France to here.

        And I know about this because of Hinata,he told me yesterday that they'll go home today. I even check the calendar more than once and keep on looking at December 28, since it's the day they'll go home.

        I picked up my phone when I feel it vibrating inside my pockets. When I look at it I smiled,there's only one person who can make me smile this wide and it's none other than Hinata.

Hinata:

          Kunimi-san I'll be back tomorrow! Can't wait to see you again.

           Shoyo really is way too energetic for me,even on his messages he's way too excited. His energy is radiating through the screen and I can hear his voice from his text.

Kunimi:

      I can't wait to see you too. Today's your flight right?

     If today's their flight then it means they'll arrive here tommorow. The travel hours from France to Japan is quite long. Then tomorrow is there arrival here at 12 noon,since their flight is 1:55 pm this afternoon.

Hinata:

          Yeah,but Asami-san said that we'll arrive tommorow at noon,since the flight from here is quite long. By the way Kunimi-san,how was your Christmas? Did you get along of gifts,cause if you ask me I sure did get a lot.

Kunimi:

           Did your friends bought you your gifts? Did you like them? Is it to your taste?

        I was a little upset since his friends can buy him the things he like in a second but how about me? I didn't even know what Hinata likes if he didn't tell me when we talked.

        I already bought a gifts for him and I think this gifts are so much. The paper bags that inside my room are making it tight and full. I bought him T-shirts,pants,jackets and accessories that I think he would like.

Hinata:

      Yeah they bought me a lot of gifts and I really really like them. They're expensive that's why I tried to give it back to them but they kept on insisting that I should take it. They bought me the Breguet watch something. I don't know what it's called.

   Did they just bought him the Breguet Antique watch that cost 4.5 million each? It was so expensive that made my Mom to stop me from buying one for myself.

Kunimi:

       Are you sure that it's Breguet Antique? Did they tell you how much that cost Hinata?

    I don't know why I'm so annoyed just by knowing that they bought something that expensive for Hinata or I'm annoyed that I didn't get to buy something like that.

Hinata:

      I ask Kiba-kun and he said that it's Breguet and he told me that it only cost a thousand. He didn't tell me the exact price and just said that.

Kunimi:

        Oh,take care of that kind of watch Hinata. Don't where it if your not going somewhere important okay.

      He'll end up in danger if someone who'd try to steal his watch show up. By just knowing Hinata's personality he would probably chase the thief around.

Hinata:

   Okay Kunimi-san. I would like to chat to you more but we need to get on the plane now. So bye for now and see you tomorrow.^_^

Kunimi:

      Take care Hinata. Keep safe,can't wait to see you tomorrow.

         I bid my goodbye to him and turned off my phone to ignored the other incoming texts or maybe calls from my teammates. After talking to Oikawa-san when he came to our house,I've been doing all my best to avoid him.

       I don't wanna talk to him for now,since he said something really annoying that time.