CHAPTER 79

Shouyo's POV

Today's the day of hearts and everyone are super excited about it,the booths and events that are going to be held inside the school are about to start in ten minutes and every single student here are preparing for their opening of booths.

     "Hinata go change into your uniform so that we can check our booth again and make sure that there is no casualties that will happen later."the class president said and gave me my suit. As I've said last time we'll be doing a wedding booth and I'll be one of the grooms ahahahah,I sure am good looking.  

       "Okay President-san, I'll change now please tell Asami-san that I'm changing if they start looking for me." I said and then walk out of the room to go to the bathroom.

     When I reach the bathroom I immediately change into my clothes,and all I can say is it looks quite good to me. I feel like I'm a really going to be wed with someone I love,hehe.

   I brushed my hair a little making sure it's neat and clean,and also fix my tie looking at the mirror one more time before going out.

      "Shoyo,your tie is a mess."Kiba-kun said and then fixed my tie this time. Actually I don't know how to tie a tie,that's why it looks like a mess.

         "Hehe,it's okay cause you guys are here to fix it."I said then gave him a thumbs up while winking and he just laugh at me,patting my chest when he's done tying my tie.

       "Now go, we'll start in a minute. Don't forget to smile, although you always smile." he said then went to his post as the priest of the booth.

        It suits him perfectly since he's emitting such auto when we were chosing for the grooms and he didn't want to be one.

           Kiba-kun really let out a scary aura that tells us that if we choose him he'll ruin the wedding,that's why we chose him as a priest instead.

       Enri-kun and Ino-kun is also a groom like me,and Asami-san is a bride,the prettiest bride in our class,change my mind. She's look so elegant with that simple white wedding dress she's wearing.

           And of course my friends also look so handsome with their suit. They look like a real groom ready to be wed with the love of their life.

      "Okay everybody get ready we'll open in 5,4,3,2,1!" President said and then opened the door of our room.

   There are already many people outside our room waiting for us to open. Most of them are girls,what can I say we all look good, hehe.

       "WELCOME EVERYONE!"we greeted and open the door wider than earlier,after that all the grooms and brides went to the back stage and waited for each person to choose on who they want to get wed to.

        Waah I'm so excited. I hope there will be no trouble here later.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 01, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

IM QUITTINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें