CHAPTER 31

Sugawara's POV

            After hearing the words that Coach said,it made every hearts shatter in pieces. No one knew that our mistake will lead to this kind of situation. Leading Hinata to quit playing,I can't imagine his life without volleyball.

       After that ,our Coach immediately went out, giving us time for ourselves. Some of us slump onto the floor and having a reaction that they couldn't believe what they just heard,some were about to cry,closing their hands tightly trying to stop theirselves from crying.

       The others were already crying their heart out, Tsukishima who's known for being a salt person,is crying right now with Yamaguchi hugging him.

         He loves volleyball more than anyone,this is his dream and passion but what we did destroyed all of it. The shock and pain that it brought us cannot be compared to Hinata.

       We suffered for two days and we can't hold it for long but what about Hinata?

       The pain that he endured for six months was enough to destroy his mental and emotional state. I know everything was hard for him even though I wasn't there with him.

       The suffering that keeps coming back to him no matter how much he gets away from it.

        Even me I can't believe what I just heard, what coach said was a lie for me. There is no way Hinata is quiting volleyball,this is his first love.

       Bokuto was not able to able to accept the fact that Hinata has quit playing volleyball,he instantly come to Akaashi to ask him. Akaashi cannot explain properly to Bokuto because of his sobs, he's crying silently.

        The cat captain was much more emotional compared to the incident. He is crying so loudly that the person outside the gym almost heard us.

        "Akaashi it's okay don't cry,you told me Hinata's sick right that's why his stopping to play volleyball for now,right?"his innocence and denial are hard to look and listen for us. It's so hard to tell him the truth because he'll do something reckless if he knows.

       "Bokuto-san it's not the same thing. What Coach Ukai means was Hinata will stop playing volleyball with us and won't play ever again."Akaashi had a hard time to explain everything to Bokuto but the latter was just aggressively shakes his head,disagreeing to everything that Akaashi had said.

         "You're lying,you told me that his just sick that's why he's not able to come here. Akaashi don't lie to me, Hinata's not quitting volleyball."he held Akaashi's shoulder,shaking him a little to make Akaashi look at him straight in the eyes.

        "Bokuto-san I'm not lying, it's the tru-"Akaashi was cut off by Bokuto himself,yelling at Akaashi.

     "Shut up,shut up. You're lying Hinata's not quitting volleyball. I'll wait for him,I know his just sick that's why he's not here!"after that he walk out of the gym,maybe he's going back to their room and cry there.

         Akaashi followed him,afraid that he'll do something unnecessary and dangerous. He might even go home and go to Miyagi  if he knows that maybe Hinata's home.

   We don't know where he is because we've been blocked not just our numbers but also our social media.

         We tried making and using different accounts but he set all his accounts on private. We'll be having a hard time to look for him but it's not an issue and we can't give up,he didn't give up on us for six months then why can't we.

         I didn't know that I cried just from listening to Bokuto's childish but hurtful whines. I sighed thinking that we really made a big damage to him. Making him quit volleyball,and hating us is all our fault.

       All I want is Hinata's forgiveness and he'll accept us again. It's okay if stop playing but I want him to be by our side again,always. Without him will be like an abandoned house with no caretaker, without it's light and warmth.

       I don't care if I had to kneel in front of him,or do every embarrassing things that he wants me to do. Hinata has given me a gift and it was the one that I threw away.

        I kept on calling the person who takes my trash away and to tell them that they don't have to take the shirt but there was no one that answered my call.

         That was the first and maybe last gift that I received from Hinata,he used his saved up allowance just to buy us all a shirt. I want to go home immediately and and look for my shirt,my precious shirt that was given to my by Hinata.

         I want to get out of this place that instant when I remembered about the shirt,and this is the first time that it happened.

       NIf this is like the last time that I didn't remember maybe I would still be enjoying my stay here and tell myself that I don't want to go back to Miyagi,but this time is different.

        "Why did I forget him? He's the only person that accept me for being who I am."Tendou Satori said silently,o was able to heard him because I'm quite close to him.

         I ask myself that,why did I easily forgot about him. Why did I ignored him for a long time and now I'm acting all desperate just to see him and talk to him again.

       I chuckled at my own thoughts,flinging my head up looking at the ceiling and letting my tears run down my face.

      "You're really stupid Sugawara Koushi." I smiled at that and burst into tears that I can't keep inside my eyes anymore.

Hinata's POV

      I didn't go out of the room for two days and avoid socializing with anyone. The only person who is allowed in the room was Shindo-san and my three friends that brought me here last time.

       I'm really thankful for them because if it wasn't for them I would be immediately exposed and maybe they'll force me to talk to them even though I don't want to. They were there when I was having a breakdown and can't calm my own self,they stopped me from doing anything reckless like going out of the door and forgive them.

        Because of that I kept having nightmares for two days,everytime I fall asleep the banging on my ears are all vivid and it will keep me up. My eyes are full of bags and dark circles now.

      I can  only sleep when I have someone or something that I can hug. And Shindo-san took that role,it wasn't embarrassing for me because when I was a child Shindo-san is the person who sleeps next to me.

       My total sleep for a day is only four hours when I fell asleep,because the banging and crying were all inside my ears and head. It's not easy to get rid of them,that's why I tried my best to sleek comfortable for that days.

"Hinata,eat your breakfast bow,you're not allowed to say no."Shindo-san entered the room with paper bags on his hand that contains my delivery food.

        Shindo-san really is a trustworthy person,he always know what time I eat.

        "Thank you Shindo-san."I took my food away from him politely,and started munching it without a care if Shindo-san's here,he's used to it now...

         "Well be going home a day before the end of the training camp."I almost spit out all of the food that were inside my mouth.

         "Why are we leaving so early?"I asked Shindo-san with a surprise face plastered on my face.

        "It'll make them believe that you're in your house looking like a sick child."he got a point there,so I just nod at him and started eating again.

        I'll just wait for the time we go home,and them get some rest.

Author's note

Hey guys I'm sorry if it's a little short,it's just that I'm really sleepy this past few days. So I'm sorry if some of my grammars and word aren't right or you can't understand my sentences so please feel free to tell me in the comments or even better, message me. Because right now I'm really sleepy but I don't know the reason why so I'll sleep early again for tonight. Thank you for supporting me guys💕🥰