CHAPTER 21

Nishinoya's POV

         When the orientation finished earlier,I scanned the whole area hoping that I can find Hinata. I continued doing so for half an hour. But not even a single trace of him being here was shown.

        There are guys here with orange hair but not as orange as his,and they're all tall. I look at Ennoshita who was desperately looking for Hinata too.

         He tiptoed so he can saw better,but no Hinata was found by him at the look of his face. We both sighed at the same time unexpectedly,which made is look at each other.

          "His not here. I can't see him anywhere."Ennoshita said,with a disappointed look on his face.

          "I know,I've been looking for him for half an hour."I answered taking a sit to the bench near us and putting my hands on my legs.

         "And there's no way that he can come here without the permission slip."Ennoshita face palmed his own face,and massaging his temple because of his worries about Hinata.

         That's what I actually thought earlier,but I remembered that Hinata breaked in,in the training camp for chosen players. It was that time when Tsukishima was chosen,and he handled all the second hand embarrassment because of him.

          And there is no assurance that Hinata won't break in,in here. This is the most important training camp for all the athletes and I'm sure he won't miss this chance.

         "We should probably head back to our room for now and continue searching for him later."I was about to protest at what's Ennoshita said but I think that's a nice idea,there will be no one to interrupt us for looking for Hinata in this huge place later.

         Ennoshita and I walk past through many rooms of our schools and clubs,but the most noisiest club was the swimming athletes.

          Their laughs are so loud that it almost can be heard outside,and reach the other school's clubs. I don't know what's happening inside but they all are really really noisy, I'm not even kidding about it.

         And because I'm a little bit curious I'll just take a little look and walk away,as I turned the doorknob,it wont open.

       They've locked the door,what are they doing to locked the door like this.  So there is no other choice than to do this.

        I knock at their door for almost eight times before someone opened it slightly not enough for me to see what's going on inside.

       "Ah,yes what is it that you need?"the captain of the girls swimming club ask.

          "The others said that your too loud and they can't sleep,so they ask me if I could tell you to quite down a bit."this is the thing that I said the only choice we have.

        Ennoshita who was far away from me,reached out room not even noticing that I'm not behind him.

        "Oh,yes we can do that. Sorry for the disturbance."the girl smiled at me and ask for an apology for being loud.

       "When are you going back in your room Hinata?"

        I heard Hinata's name being mentioned inside. So I took a step closer to the open space of the door trying to get inside but eventually being stop by the girl in front of me.

         Glaring down at me,cause she's tall. If looks could kill I'll be three feet under now. She's looking at me like I'm committing a crime or something.