CHAPTER 68

Kiyoko's POV

        I knew it all time long that something is missing and it wasn't just any something,it was our greatest decoy, Hinata Shoyo.

          For the first two months when Hiro came I felt like we were missing someone important in the team,but we can't seem to know what it is.

          Everyday was like any other day,they practice in the morning at 7 am and go to their own respective rooms at 8 am.

         All of us will eat together sometimes or go to the afternoon practice,we go home together twice a week with the newbie.

           Hiro filled the hole that was wide open for the first two months,he made everyone smile and motivated in every game they play.

             He serves to be a sun that will never disappear in front of them,he's an angel that everyone wants to hold,and hug so tightly.

      But everything change for me,after a month. I started to remember the orange haired freshman who entered the club together with Kageyama and the other two.

        I kept on thinking on who's the little tangerine guy,until I saw him with my own eyes in the store, I saw Hinata Shoyo.

         He was with his new friends, buying a bunch of green apples and grapes,with drinks  and some junk foods and chips.

         And he wasn't even spending a single penny, everything he pick is being paid by his friends,and he just thank them like it's a normal thing.

        I hid behind the stand of chips not far away from them,I was looking at them intently with so many questions inside my head.

          "I told you Shoyo,they really forgot about you."the guy with a brown hair said as he put his arms around Hinata's shoulder.

         'Wait,what did he say? Who forgot about him? Who was it? Is it the guys? Or the other guys from the different schools? '

         "Miyuu-san you shouldn't say something like that. Maybe they just didn't know about me? I guess?" Hinata said as he tilted his head in confusion.

          " Okay,you say so,but if you want to stop just tell us. And we'll help you."what does he mean stop? Stop from what?

            Hinata just nodded his head then continue to pick up the plastic bags with food inside that they just paid.

    I've been stalking Hinata for weeks now and now I know what he means by being ignored by 'them'. And guess who's 'them'. It was his teammates that forgot about him.

          The team has been forgetting or ignoring him for five months and I already told Yachi about it too.

        She was really shocked when she knew,and almost didn't believe it that she also forgot about the person who helps her to be more confident and be the assistant manager.

            She cried after knowing what happened to Hinata and what he's going through at that time,the loneliness that he felt while he plays all alone.

          Today,there was a commotion at the training camp. Oikawa and Kuroo are banging on the archery's club room from Karasuno,and it was so rude to do that.

          They were banging on the door while crying and saying that 'Please open the door' or 'Let me talk to you'  or ' Please let us explain."

       I was a little confused at that time but when I saw Kenma and Nishinoya fighting over something and when Nishinoya mentioned Hinata's name.

          I didn't know that Nishinoya, Ennoshita and Tsukishima already know about Hinata being forgotten by everyone,even the coaches.

         There was a guy who told them to go away,and go back to their own rooms, because they're being rude.

        After two to three days of waiting for Hinata we just suddenly received a sad news from coach Ukai, he said that Hinata is quitting volleyball.

       Coach didn't even hesitate to say it in front of everyone who cares so much about the tangerine guy,the news made them slump on the floor or cry.

            Bokuto was busy blaming Akaashi for lying to him,Kuroo, Oikawa and Kenma are also crying their hearts out,while saying sorry to no one.

        The mood for the whole day was so gloomy that it feels like no one was in there,they don't have any energy to continue on practicing.

     That kind of routine continued until the end of the training camp,nothing change to them. Everything was a really big mess.

              I followed Hinata and Kageyama when they went outside. Hinata just left after properly saying to the team that he's finally quitting and thank us.

         The sound of Hinata's hands that touched Kageyama's cheek was so loud that I almost yelped, because I was so shocked to see Hinata hurting Kageyama.

         Kageyama didn't even react and let Hinata just slapped him,all he did was ask Hinata to come back to the team.

          But maybe he said something so offensive that made the tangerine act that way,I know that Hinata isn't the type of person to hurt someone without reasons.

           So maybe Kageyama pissed him off and he's really tired of hearing him say that he should come back again to the team where he was.

           After the Christmas vacation, I got to see a beautiful scenery,compose of the while team together with Hinata right in the center.

          They were all smiling non-stop,did they make up with each other,and fix everything they did bad to Hinata.

           The brightness and determination that they lost for almost two months came back to them,their eyes are full of Hope and happiness that I don't know where it came from.

          Then I guess if they are okay now,maybe everything will be as good as the past. They might end up playing together again.

         But faith isn't on their side,right now I just saw Hinata and Kunimi went inside the same door where we came in when we came here.

       They are holding each other's hand,and took a seat not far from us and made Nishinoya saw them.

         And of course their hands that are entertwined with each other,didn't get pass through Nishinoya's scanning eyes.

        " Why are you holding each other's hand?" Nishinoya asked them.