CHAPTER 66

Kageyama's POV

It's almost 6:00 and Hinata hasn't been out yet, school hours end at exactly 5:00 pm,yet he's shadows are cannot be seen.

I've been waiting here for like half an hour to walk him home because we still have practice like we always do in the past.

Practice match ended at 4:30 and I walk out of the gym after 30 minutes. And now I'm waiting here for him.

It's so late and he isn't out of the school yet. What is he doing inside? Should I just go and come pick him up?

I kept on looking through the gates and looking everywhere for him as my eyes can reach but he's shadow is nowhere to be found as it seems.

"Kageyama what are you doing here? School hours ended half an hour ago."Tanaka-san said while walking close to me.

I sighed and then answered him
"I'm waiting for that boke. He isn't out yet,but I've been waiting here for half an hour."I said.

"What do you mean your waiting for him? He already left earlier when the bell rang."he said,letting me know that Hinata already left.

I clearly told him earlier that I'll walk him home like we always do and yet he got home by himself,leaving me here,waiting.

Coach shouldn't have a meeting that long earlier,if he didn't I would've been with Hinata right this time,but I'm not because of the meeting.

"Who's with him? Did he go home by himself? Or is he with his other friends?" I asked Tanaka-san and then brush my hands against my face.

"He was with the player from Seijoh.I think his name Kumimi or Kumini?"he said and then acted like he was thinking.

"What do you mean he was with Kunimi? His not even from this school."why would Hinata go home alone with someone like Kunimi-san.

"Eh I don't know. That's what I saw earlier when I went to the bathroom and nothing more. Then I'll go home too."Tanaka-san said then walk away casually.

Why would Hinata go home with him? Is he asking the boke to a date? Would that boke said yes?

I was thinking about things that are possibly about to happen if no one's going to follow them and stop Kunimi to whatever he plan's to do.

I hurriedly walk away,taking long strides that turn into a jog,to catch up from them . Maybe they aren't that far from here yet.

"Oi King where are you going? That's not your way home!" I heard Tsukishima's yell and then turn to face him with Yamaguchi.

"I'm just trying to go home?"I said,not being sure of my own answer. What the hell am I saying?My stupid self could never.

"You're trying to go home but your going the opposite way. Did you bash your head on something or your drunk."this four-eyes really pisses me off, and I know that I'm going the opposite way or not.

"I know where I'm going four-eyes."I snarled at him.

I don't know why I went the opposite way but my instinct told me to do that so I just did what my instinct said.

"I thought your going home with Hinata-san, Kageyama-san?" Yamaguchi ask then looked so confused without seeing that boke standing right beside me.

That's what I'm wondering to Yamaguchi. Why did he go home but with another person from different school,and why the school of Oikawa-san?

"Don't ask Yamaguchi,maybe the shrimp don't want to be alone with him or better yet he doesn't want to see him."Tsukishima said and then smirked.

"Shut up beanpole. He left earlier,not by himself or his friends but with Kunimi-san from Seijoh." I said then showed them an irritated face.

"What do you mean Kageyama-san? Why with he go with someone that doesn't go here?"Yamaguchi become more curious when he heard me.

"You heard what I said, I don't have time to explain everything. Then I'll go now." I said then jog away from them to catch up to Hinata.

Yamaguchi's POV

When I heard what Kageyama-san said,I didn't think twice to follow right behind him.

"Hey Yamaguchi where are you going?!"Tsukki scream while following me. Wow,I didn't think he would come with us to catch up to Hinata-san.

But I guess he didn't thought of that and just followed me. "I'm trying to catch up to Hinata-san." I said then ran next to Kageyama-san.

Tsukki run after us too and the three of us are running like crazy to catch up to Hinata-san and Kunimi-san.

We already ran all the way from school to the elementary school but yet we we couldn't find them,no matter how hard we try.

"Let's just ask him tomorrow,it's already late and yet we're still here."Tsukki said while catching his breathe and wiping off his sweat.

"Then go home if you want. There's a possibility that Kunimi-san will ask that boke out."Kageyama-san said while dropping on his knees.

His hands are on his knees supporting his upper body and his knees to hold out for a little bit more of time.

"Let's just pray that he wouldn't and we all know that Hinata-san is dense and clueless so he'll just think of it in a friendly way, maybe?"I said as I'm not sure.

" No matter how dense he is,he'll probably understand a confession." Tsukki said then stand up straight while looking so determined.

I'm still catching my breathe and my sweat are streaming down my face and my back. I don't really sweat this much.

"Ah let's go and look for them again. Let's try looking at the park maybe we'll find them there." I said and the the three of us ran again.

Meanwhile

Two people are currently sitting and the bench of the park while both of their bikes are besides them.

Both of them are catching their breathe from pedalling their bike around the place.

The silence between them can make someone go deaf,only the sound of crickets and wind that past through them are the only thing they hear.

There are small amount of people walking around the park,the way their steps sounds,their chatters,their laughs are all blurry for them.

The silence was broke by Kunimi who mastered up all his courage,and doesn't care if he would be embarrass at the end.

"Hinata,I want you to know that I like you not as a friend but in a romantic way."the timid player from Aoba Johsai said out of the blue.