CHAPTER 3

Kageyama's POV

    "Kageyama-kun,wait for me!" I heard a voice from afar calling for me. When the person got closer I already know who it was. Of course who wouldn't know about this walking sunshine, and a short person like him.

    "Hiro,what is it?" Of course it was Hiro,who else would it be.

   "Nothing,let's go to class together." He said and cling onto my arm,hugging it and smiling at me.

  "Ok,what's your next class?"just by looking at him all my problems are fading and change by a warm feeling because of him.

   We met Hiro five months ago,he told us that his family move here in Miyagi because of his father's work. They're staying here for good,and he chose Karasuno instead of other nice school like Shiratorizawa or Aoba Johsai.

     He told us that he likes the little giant and he also watches our game. Hiro said that it inspired him to play again.

    "It's Math,and I don't really like math."he chuckled a bit after finishing what he said.

    "Let's go, we have the same class. Maybe the beanpole and Yamaguchi's there." We walk to out class which is in the last classroom.

    As we enter the room I immediately saw the beanpole who was listening to his earphones, beside him is Yamaguchi,he's reading a book with his right hand  and the other one is tapping in the table.

   "Hey your here early as expected."I greeted them when we arrive at their spot.

    "Hi Yams,hi Tsukki good to see you."Hiro greeted them as well with a smile on his face.

     "Hey good to see you too."

     " Don't call me Tsukki."

   Both Yamaguchi and Tsukishima answered at the same time,it made Hiro laugh a little bit.

   The three of us looked at him and smile except the beanpole.

   A few more minutes and the teacher arrive and without saying he immediately started the lesson catching as off guard.

    Listening to the teacher always makes me sleepy but because of Hiro who is attentively listening it made me listen too.

   I just want to know if I can really something even though my brain is telling me that it's about to pop like a balloon.

    "Hey king don't push your only braincell to understand what the teacher is saying." I heard Tsukishima said to me.

    "Don't call me king and I'm not pushing my braincells to understand whatever that is."I hissed at him while he was snickering quietly.

    "Whatever you say,but take good of your brain."he kicked me even more because of what I said.

    "Fuck off beanpole."

   The third class  ended and it's time to eat our lunch,the four of us walk to canteen to eat.

    "Let's eat katsudon guys."Hiro declared happily,we nod.

   Tsukishima was the one who ordered our food together with Hiro who bought the drinks.

   I'm with Yamaguchi looking for a free table or maybe with our senpais but for the love of God they're not here.

    A little bit more and we found an empty spot not far enough for them to see us. As we take a seat a worried look flash in Yamaguchi's face.

   "What's with your face? You look constipated." I joked but he didn't laugh or even chuckled a little.

    "I think we're forgetting something or maybe someone."he said which made me confused.

    "And who or what are we forgetting. Hiro's here,the third years still have class,and the second years have an activity."after mentioning everyone he just need,and not long after Hiro and Tsukishima arrive with our room and drinks.

   The both of us said thanks to them for buying the foods. Which let to Tsukishima to mock me again saying that even the king knows how to say thanks now.

     I just ignored him and started eating the food,even if I don't really like katsudon.

   Hiro was eating cutely and we'll mannered at the table. He's the definition of cute but elegant.

Hinata's POV

    It's lunch time,some our classmates,of course us,go to a convenient store to buy junk foods instead of lunch. We were eating donuts or ice creams,some are eating meat buns and some are playing with their foods like throwing it in the air and catching it with their mouth.

    "Hinata-san here,its a meat buns I know you like it."one of my classmate gave me a meat bun and I'm telling it's not one but a bag. He gave me a bag of meat buns.

    "No need you should eat this cause it's yours."I told him giving back the bag full of meat buns. A bag of meat buns has 10 pieces inside and it's too much for me.

   "No it's yours the class give some money to buy that for you."again,it's the third time that my class did this.

   "Hey guys you shouldn't spend too much money."I said but they just laugh.

    "Hinata-san don't be shy,just accept it if you don't we'll be sad you know."another classmate of mine whomis a girl said that. How can I just take something without giving anything back.

    "You don't need to give anything back to us,we just need you to smile like always."I look at Asami who Pat me in the shoulder.

    "But I'm always smiling."I put and they just laugh,I pull out one meat bun and shove it in my mouth even though it won't fit cause my mouth is small.

    They started to poke my cheeks full of buns making fun of my face,saying I look like a full mouthed chipmunk.

    It's not my fault they told me to eat so I would definitely eat.