CHAPTER 18

Hinata's POV

       Today's the day of training camp which means I'll be leaving and barged in, in the gym.

       All my things are ready,my clothes,my shoes,balls,my personal things and this big long thing inside this huge bag.

      If you're wondering how I would get there,it's simple someone's dropping me there. It's not my friends or my mom but someone else.

       As I've said on Wednesday I'll be cutting off my own team,I mean my former team and friends. I don't want anything to do with them anymore.

     If I encounter them later I won't even give them a glance but yes of course I'm sure that I can't do that.

       We'll be traveling by van later,and it's a private one. My dad sent me an extra money yesterday and ask me to rent some vehicle.

       Me as an obedient son did what he ask. All different clubs will be riding their own bus club and all of us will depart at the same time that's why I'm moving as fast as I can.

     "Shoyo,aren't you done yet? The van's waiting outing outside for you."I heard my Mom's voice calling for me, checking if I'm finished or not.

     "Five more minutes please. Can you tell Shindo-san that Mom?"I yelled back at Mom asking her she could.

      Mom replied with a yes,and I don't know what she's doing after that but she called out at me again.

      "Shoyo Hinata, Shindo-kun is waiting for you. Move a little bit faster Shoyo Hinata."the irritation can be heard from my Mom's voice and I can already tell he's getting angry of how slow I'm packing things.

       A minute or more I finally finished what I was doing and run downstairs. I saw my Mom giving Shindo-san some breakfast.

       She told him that we can share eat it together while driving. Shindo-san nod his head and said thank you before getting in the driver's seat of the van.

     "We'll be going Mom. Say bye to Natsu for me."I hug my Mom before leaving and kissing her cheeks.

     "Be careful there. Don't do something reckless."I nod as an answer and hum gently.

      Before I enter the inside the van I look at my Mom again,smiled and wave her goodbye for the meantime.

      "You can sleep a little more Hinata,I'll wake you up when we arrive at your school."Shindo-san said looking at me in the mirror in front of him.

     "It's okay Shindo-san, I'll sleep later when we're departing to the Tokyo."I smiled at him and rest my head comfortably in the headrest of the soft chair.

      I put my mask on and my thick fluffy jacket on with hood. Shindo-san started the engine and we departed to go to our school.

       "Everyone in here,raise your hand if your all here."the teacher whose in charge in monitoring all of the students athlete.

        All of the athletes gathered in their own circles with their own club members. Standing up in a straight line and started head counts,looking for a possible missing or late person.

      But luckily there was none then the teacher started the roll call.

       "Basketball Club!"

       "Swimming Club!"

       "Volleyball Club!"

        "Badminton Club!"