CHAPTER 12

Third Person's POV

     All the students from different teams were excited about hearing the good news that there will be a training camp again.

      There is still one more week for the training camp to come but they started to arrange the things they needed, all of the important stuff like shirts,shorts,kneepads,their kinesiology tape or kinesio tape for short,shoes and everything that has a lot to do with volleyball.

    But not like everybody a certain someone is having a crisis right now. After his team receive the good news he became to get anxious,thinking about the orange haired boy.

     He didn't get a small chance to react or to tell his coach that he's supposed to print out 15 copies of the permission slip. Like hell,it's driving him crazy on what way or how will he able to tell the sunshine about the event and about the permit slip.

    But we all know that the news might have reach Hinata in a fast pace because of a certain duo who posted in their social media about it.

      Hinata's not the type of person who would drown himself in his phone everyday. But if he found something interesting,there,for sure he will be engulfed.

      Tanaka posted a photo of him and Nishinoya holding both of their slips in their calloused hands. Smiling and sticking their tounge like an idiot,they look like they just got out of a sanitarium.

       Hinata's been hoping that this time he would be given a slip for training camp,but no,he didn't receive anything day after day. He waited for a day,two days,even three but nothing reached his hand.

    He waited even if it's a weekend,he can't focus on his studies,or his friends. Ennoshita told him that maybe they would surprise him,and tell him that everything's prepared for him but no. Not even one message or call from his team or coaches.

      So Hinata just gave up,he told his self that he shouldn't be hoping anymore. But at the back of his head he can't seem to ignore such opportunity to play together with his friends again.

      He even cut off his connections with Ennoshita texting him that he doesn't need to make it up to him anymore before blocking his number on his phone.

      He just want to be happy again,he only wants to play like how he used to,he only want to be by their side again in all times and in all kinds of situations.

        Because of that Hinata couldn't get enough sleep for five days,from Thursday to Monday,can you imagine that. Hinata sometimes sat on the floor and cry silently not wanting to wake his mother and little sister up. Hugging his knees tightly,bailing his eyes out,biting his lower to prevent and muggle his cries.

       In that exact same time he decided to tell his self to forget about anything,forget about volleyball,his friends,his teammates,his coaches and most important of all their supposed to be happy memory that turned out to be painful for him.

     He fished out his phone from his pocket,blocking all the numbers of the people he really wanted to be friends with again but it won't happen again because of the decisions he made and the way they act and do.

     Standing up from where his seated and crying,opening his drawer taking out the things they bought him which looks so precious to him,he put it in, in the trash can. He kept looking for the gifts he received, there were gifts that wasn't open yet but Hinata decided to throw it away,the clothes from Kuroo,the toys that Tsukishima and Bokuto bought,the two pair of shoes that he received as a gift from Iwaizumi and Kenma,and other more that you can even lost count of it.

     He decided to throw those expensive things,he knows to himself that he's not needed anymore,he's not the one who can make them happy. He just smiled,he smile softly like he was ready to let go of everything,like there's no thing that can hurt him anymore.

      Placing it and arranging it neatly,gathering them by portion. Shoes with the shoes,shirts with shirts and etc.

     Taking out all the big pile of gifts,putting it his bike and tying them nice and neat,riding it with the things he brought out. He wants to take it to the nearest orphanage he could find but to no avail he can't find an orphanage so he continues to ride his bike,not giving up on it.

      He doesn't want all those things to just go in into the garbage,he wants to put it in use.

        Because of his persistent personality he saw an orphanage,donating the things he brought in the middle of the night. He smiled because he can make those little kids who doesn't have parents to be happy even if it's just a small thing.

      He rode in his bike on the way home,taking him three hours and a half,overall. His body is exhausted from a long pedaling he did,he lay down in their sofa, all his strength leaves his body in a moment and he fall asleep,letting out such small and cute snores you can hear.

       His mom who wake up because of the door being open,walk down the stairs because of her curiosity just to find his son sleeping so peacefully for the first time in the last five days.

     Uh huh,Mrs. Hinata knows that Hinata wasn't able to have a good sleep for the past few days,but she doesn't know the reason for that. She took walk up to Hinata's room just to found it in such a messy state,she ignore the things that's on the floor and took Hinata's blanket.

     Closing the door behind her back,going back downstairs to put some blanket on his beloved son,afraid that he might be sick if don't cover up,or he might be cold because of the season they were in.

     It's almost time for snowy days,so they really need to wear thick clothes starting tomorrow,she thought. She kiss his son's forehead before walking upstairs to her looking,glancing at Hinata for one more time to make sure that his warm enough,after seeing his son's satisfied face he walk to her room and retire for the rest of the night.

      Meanwhile Hinata is having the best dream he ever had,trees swaying so calmly,the flowers blossoming everywhere,different color of  butterflies filled the placed,he looked at the two person who's standing before him,smiling sweetly and opening their arms asking for a hug.

     Hinata hugged them tightly as he can,they played in places they want,talking to each other and enjoying their family bonding.

       In his dream Natsu made him some flower ring,promising his nii-chan that everything will be alright and will be back to normal,but Hinata doesn't think the same.

     He just hummed in response and smile, ruffling Natsu's cute,bouncy,fluffy hair. His mom hugged the both of them kissing each of their cheeks telling them how much they  love her Natsu and Hinata.

     Hinata unconsciously smiled because of what's his dreaming,he hopes he never wake up of that beautiful fantasy. But of course it has to be interrupted by his stomach growling and yearning for food.

      He opened his eyes look at the wall clock,indicating it's 1:07 in the early morning. He stand up,picking out some bread from the refrigerator,putting some of his favourite Nutella,eating it and drinking his soda,after that he decided on going back to his peaceful sleep earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys,so I told you earlier that I can possible update a chapter and here it is,please enjoy.