👑Chapter 1👑 Moving

❤Awesome cover made by AllahIsMyBFF  ^^^❤

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

❤ Another awesome cover made by warrior_princesss ^^^❤

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤ Another awesome cover made by warrior_princesss ^^^❤

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

I held all of my boxes in hand and sighed as loud as I could. I grabbed my smaller box that was on my bed, I looked down and saw all of the medals I've won from my basketball tournaments. As I went to grab another box I heard someone call my name.

“Madinaaaaaaaa” I heard my little brothers whiny voice.

I turned around and saw his little figure leaning on my door.

“Yes Masouuuuuud” I said stretching his name like he did with mine. “What do you want little bro?” I asked with a hand on my hip.

He walked in with heavy steps and his head hanging low. He stood a meter away from me when his glassy eyes made it to mine. “I need to let some stuff off of my chest, and Majeed won't listen to me” he said sniffing and wiping his tears.

A frown made its way on my lips. Masoud laid down on my floor since my bed was already packed up and ready to go. His body was spread on the carpeted floor as he crossed his legs. He stared at the ceiling and I decided to sit on my bum on the ground for him.

I sat down beside his head and stoked his light hazel hair.

This was Masoud my little 5 year old brother. His hazel hair could sometimes be mistaken with blonde streaks. He gets it from my mom. His beautiful bright green eyes makes everyone want to listen to what he has to say, and he also got that from my mom. His skin resembles to a pearl kind of skin tone. And his lips speak nothing but intelligence 24\7. He is a genius sometimes people mistaken him to be like 7 years old.

“Talk to me Janem (my heart) , what's wrong?” I asked. He sniffles and closed his eyes as I stroked his hair.

“I don't want to move Dina” he said referring to my nickname he always uses. When he was a baby he couldn't pronounce my name so he always called me ‘Dina’

“I just started to fit in at school, and now we're moving for no reason! It's not fair. Mommy and daddy don't know how hard it's for me to make friends. I'm the smart kid in school and everyone picks on me because of that, and finally I like school and we're moving” he said tears making its way out

Of his closed eyes.

He was right. Masoud had always been the ‘smart’ kid. My parents decided to put him in grade 1 instead of kindergarten like he should be in because his teachers believed he was too smart for his age. But I think that was wrong, no matter how smart a kid is let them live there life the way their suppose to.

The Hijabi's Best Mistakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें