👑Chapter 43👑 Family Reunion

Dedication goes to!                                              🌟 Imainlovewitdabook 🌟

(SECOND TIME UPLOADING. MADE A FEW MISTAKES. THEY'RE ALL FIXED NOW. SORRY GUYS!)
👑👑👑

“Momma I think that's enough” I said sitting on the kitchen counter.

“There can never be enough food when it comes to the Omar family. Have you seen how much men we have in our family? They eat a lot mashallah (God has willed it) it's like you can never have too much of anything” my mom exclaimed.

She was right.

My dad's side had a lot of men, and my mom's. When it comes to middle eastern men. They eat like caveman.

Y'all know what I'm talking about.

“Did you finish all your chores?” momma asked looking up at me.

She looked so exhausted, and I felt so bad about it.

“Yes ma'am, even cleaned Majeeds room. We all know he does everything last minute, and never ends up finishing it” I said in a loud voice so Majeed could hear me.

“I heard that” he said from the living room.

I rolled my eyes  “You were meant to. And you're welcome!”

“Thank you bachem (my child) You're a big help in this house” momma smiled.

“You know I got your back momma” I said planting a big kiss on her cheek.

She giggled and began stirring the pot.  

“You know momma you could've produced a couple girls. Then, you wouldn't even have to do anything” I said.

“What a good idea. I'll tell bobba (dad) we need to produce more girls” she joked.

“Okay ew! Don't say it like that. And it's too late now. I'm not tryna have to take care of little babies. I meant before I was born” I said.

“We can't always have what we want bachem (my child)” momma said.

“Clearly not, I mean I want a chocolate bar right now. Can I have one? Nope, because Majeed eats everything!” I said.

“Can y'all stop talking about me?” Majeed yelled from the living room.

His lazy self was seated on the couch eating popcorn.

“I swear to god if I see a popcorn on the carpet, I will force you to eat it off the ground” I threatened.

“I don't mind. I do it all the time. 5 second rule Dins" he shrugged.

I'm disgusted.

“Let me slap him mom. I deserve to slap him once” I said.

“Madina Omar choop (be quiet)” she said in Farsi.

I groaned and got off the counter top.

“I'm gonna go take a shower, and get ready momma. Need any other help?” I asked.

“No, hurry go get ready. The guests should be here in about an hour” my mom said in panic.

“Okay, I'm going, I'm going” I said running up the stairs.

As I was about to open my door I heard Masoud yell my name from his room.

“Dina?!”

I turned around, and ran to his room.