👑Chapter 36👑 Running Thoughts

🌟Dedication goes to: NutellaxMonster685🌟Thanks for the support love!💙

👑👑👑

I dialed the number and heard dial tone. I felt a warm hand grab mine. I looked down and saw Bryson's big hand enveloping my small one.

Instead of letting go, I tightened my grip even more when I heard a sweet voice through the phone.

“Hello?” Surya asked.

“Salam Surya” I said nervously.

I went to bite my fingernails, when I felt Bryson tug my hand away. He intertwined his fingers with mine.

“Oh, Salam Madina!” she squealed through the phone.

I laughed nervously “How'd you know it was me?” I asked.

“Your voice, it's different from what I've heard before” she said. I could almost hear the smile on her face.

“Hopefully that's a good thing” I smiled.

“A very good thing” she said with a giggle.

“So what can I do for you? You called for more than just a hello I'm guessing” I heard her say.

“Yeah of course” I said feeling Brysons thumb run circles on my hand.

I took a breath “Your offer about the article. I just wanted to say… I uh... “

“Yeah?” she asked eagerly.

“I'd love to do it, if it's not too late-"

“Of course it's not too late!”

I smiled “Really?”

“Yes! I told you to think about it. I actually didn't expect you to call me back this fast” she said.

“Yeah, I got help from a special someone. Helping me call you despite my nerves” I said looking up at Bryson who smiled as soon as I looked at him.

“Whoever this is, thank you!” she yelled through the phone pretty loudly.

“You're welcome!” Bryson yelled in my ear which happened to have the phone pressed against it.

My eardrums almost popped. I smacked Bryson as he chuckled.

“Oh damn, was that a guy I heard?” she asked.

“Sadly, yes”

“He sounded hot” she said.

I couldn't help but laugh, I covered my mouth as soon as I snorted.

“You did not just say that from hearing a voice?” I asked.

“I'm being honest” she giggled.

“Oh my Allah (god)” I said holding my smile.

“I wanna see you this week, when's a good time for you?” Surya asked.

“I'm free this Wednesday. I don't have practice, and I don't have work” I said.

“Great, so where do you want to meet up for this?” she asked.

“I have a quiet backyard, it's by the beach. Is that a good location?” I asked.

“Ofcourse. Thanks for doing this Madina” she said sincerely.