👑Chapter 60👑 Flashbacks

Chapter dedication goes to!!!                

🌟 MunaZain🌟

👑👑👑

👑Brysons POV👑

It was dark. That's what I've learned these past days.

Days? Maybe months…. Maybe a year, or two.

I don't know how long I've been left in this darkness. And somehow, I can't seem to remember anything leading up to this place in my mind.

Maybe I'm dreaming?

Maybe I'm dead…

I didn't know where I was, all I knew that it was dark.

It wasn't dark all the time. Sometimes… I would even hear a voice. A soft angelic voice reading, No singing. Yes! she would sing for me these beautiful foreign words that I've never heard before.

There's no beat, no instruments going with her voice. It's just her non stop sunny like voice who sings to me sometimes while I'm in the darkness.  

I didn't know what I was, was I some kind of animal? Maybe a tiny organism lost in the winds.

All I knew at this moment was that I longed for a voice who would speak to me. I was guessing it was a girl. The way her voice sounded, such melodic vibes told me it was a female.

She was the only person helping me out of the darkness. Whenever I would feel her presence, and her voice I would see a light vibrating in my darkness.  

Somehow she was the key to making my darkness go away. She always told me not to give up, that she would be here for me when I woke up.

But what happened to me? And why couldn't I open my eyes?

Sometimes when I felt the sunlight on my face I could almost see her watching me. Her face would be so close studying my features I imagined. I could only make out the outer line of her face that looked so delicate, and fragile.

I squeezed my eyes, then I realized I did have eyes. She would talk about my eyes a lot. She said they were a beautiful ocean blue that reminded her of the beach near our house.

Our house.

Did we live together?

I let myself relax into the dark depths of my mind. I heard footsteps! But not just any kind of footsteps. They were quiet, and I almost couldn't hear them anymore.

They were so delicate, and everytime I would hear the steps my mind would start racing with a bunch of pictures.

I felt the presence around me again. The smell, her smell… it was a soft strawberry smell mixed with sweet vanilla. Her scent was the same everyday. Made me think what kind of job she had smelling so devine in my mind.

I heard her speaking, but it was all muffled. I couldn't concentrate. Her damn sweet smell was clouding my brain as it threw all these flashbacks that I couldn't quite make out. Who was she?

And why did call me King?

Was I a king? Maybe I was… does that mean she's my Queen? Maybe she was.

I wanted to so desperately open my eyes and see what she looked like. But I couldn't feel anything but my eyes moving.

Focus… just focus on the voice. I heard my brain mumbling.