👑Chapter 14👑 Speechless

“What are you wearing?” Majeed asked raising his voice a little.

“N-Nothing just a normal shirt” I said hiding Brysons jersey.

Shit… I'm dead meat.

“Dina get up, and turn around” Majeed said in a tone that almost sounded like my dad's.

I gulped and did as I was told. See I usually wouldn't listen to him, but I didn't want to cross him when he was this angry.

I turned around and I heard a loud sigh behind me. I turned back around and looked into Majeeds angry eyes.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the bleachers. I looked behind me and mouthed ‘help’ towards Aadilas sad eyes.

Majeed went in the corner of the gym with me. I saw Bryson near the net staring at me as his eyebrows furrowed.

“Why the Allah are you wearing his Jersey?” Majeed asked angrily rubbing his temple.

He was in his basketball jersey already, he even had sweat creases on his forehead already.

“I'm doing it as a friend, Nothing else” I said.

“Madina it's like your asking for people talk about you around school, it's embarrassing” Majeed said whispering the last part.

I clenched my jaw “Well I'm so sorry for being embarrassing my dear brother” I said with anger.

“It's not like you've stood up for me or anything. You've stood beside everyone else and watched what people say about me. So thank you for being the greatest big brother ever!” I yelled the last part feeling my head pounding with anger.

“Madina I didn-”

“Save it I don't care, just like I don't care  what people say or think about me” I said turning around to walk away from him.

“Dina please-”

“Good luck Majeed, have a great game” I said looking away from him.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Bryson walking towards me. Majeed glared at him and bumped into his shoulder when Bryson walked by.

Bryson looked down at my brother with his tall height. “Don't touch me man” Bryson said in his deep voice that scared me.

“How about you leave my fucking sister alone, then you won't have to worry about me” Majeed said standing his ground.

Shit, this is not happening.

“Know one tells me what to do, especially not you” Bryson said crossing his arms dangerously.

“Better watch your self pretty boy, before I come at you with my crew, then we'll see what your pretty little mouth has to say” my brother said smirking.

Bryson start laughing “Your lucky I respect your sister, if it wasn't for her I would have had your ass jumped days ago with my boys. Don't mess with me boy, the last time someone did, they went to the hospital to get surgery” Bryson said leaning down in my brothers face.

Shit…

I walked up to them and stood right in the middle of each of them. I pushed at Majeeds chest.

“Majeed just leave this please” I begged, Majeed looked away from Bryson and his eyes met mine.

“I'm sorry Dina” Majeed said kissing my forehead. 

I nodded and he walked away from me. He ran back onto the court and started his layups.

I sighed and closed my eyes, I felt a hot breath breathing from behind me. I turned around and was shocked to see Bryson still here.