👑Chapter 56👑 Missing

(IMPORTANT CHAPTER, MAKE SURE TO PAY ATTENTION TO LITTLE DETAILS TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT CHAPTERS :)

👑👑👑

👑Third person POV👑
(6Hours Earlier)

“What are you doing?” Chase asked grabbing Dre’s jacket from behind.

“I'm saving my friend!” he yelled turning around to face Chase and Evan.

Stephen stepped forward in between the heated two.

“We don't fucking know where he is!” Chase yelled feeling hopeless.

“I knew this was gonna happen” Dre whispered to himself.

“What do you mean man?” Evan asked.

“I knew he was gonna go alone! I knew this shit was gonna happen” Dre said letting his.anger get the best of him.

“But I have a plan b” Dre said facing the guys.

The boys looked back at Dre feeling terrified.

“What is it?” Stephen asked.

“I need to call my dad to help us. Bryson can't go to jail. I refuse seeing him behind bars” Dre said pulling his phone out.

“Your gonna call your dad? He's a cop you know that right?” Chase asked.

“I know you fucking idiot. He can help. Here's the plan… “

Dre explained how he was gonna tell his dad what's going on with Bryson. And he did, he called his father while Mr Johnson told Dre that he was gonna go searching for Bryson. He also added that Stephen should help with tracking where Bryson was.  

Dre’s father didn't want to inform the police station of the crime just yet. He was waiting to find Bryson till he went in and called for backup.

Dre also knew about the money situation. He made sure to have a black bag filled with fake money to swap with Brysons real bag when they found him.

That was the plan to find Bryson.

Now the real question running through everyone's heads were.

Where was Bryson?

And why wasn't Madina picking her phone up?

Only god knew at this point as he looked down at the group of terrified young boys.

👑Brysons POV👑

I heard police sirens rung as my heart raced. I ran across the street with my gun in my hand.

I ran with all the speed I had left in my legs. I didn't recognize the streets, I didn't have to. I just needed to get the hell out of here.

I wiped the blood on my jeans feeling the food in my stomach wanting to come out. I hid the gun in the back of my pants when I saw a fence I could climb up.

I heard tires behind me, as the police sirens got louder by each step I took.  

I climbed half up the fence, when I saw the red and blue lights reflect off on my clothes. I got pulled down roughly to the ground, and saw Mr Johnson stare into my scared eyes.

Sweat dripping down my face as he smiled down at me.

I was beyond confused and for some reason I couldn't speak any words. I blinked several times as he had me pinned to the ground.