👑Chapter 88👑 Role Model

♥️Chapter edited by the beautiful and talented duchessoftheclouds ♥️

Thank you for sharing this beautiful cover Adetraliya Unfortunately she didn't send me her wattpad username in the email❤️

**Please make sure to read the authors note. Thank you**

👑👑👑

"Madina!" I heard a soft, child-like voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to see a little girl in a wheelchair. I took steps towards her as her smile widened.

A wide smile made its way to my face as I kneeled down to her level and held her hand that was extended towards me.

"Hi, Madina," she gushed.

"Hello, sweetheart." I smiled, staring at her innocent eyes.

She cleared her throat as she smiled again. She opened her mouth to speak, but she then closed it shyly.

I held onto her small hand and squeezed it softly, reassuring her that everything was fine.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous," she smiled as her cheeks turned rosey.

I smiled wider and tapped her knee. "No need to be nervous, Ana."

Her eyes widened as she turned her head towards her mother. "Mommy, she knows my name," she whispers, out of breath.

I giggled and stood up straight.

"It's good to see you again, Madina. Thank you again for the tickets. You don't know how much we appreciate it," Hailey smiled.

"My pleasure, Hailey. I'm just glad you guys could make it. I needed my number one fan cheering me on this game. Can't do it without this one." I smiled, looking down at Ana.

Ana smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me down to face her.

"Am I really your number one fan?" She asked, amazed.

I nodded and put my finger on my lip. "But don't tell anyone."

She nodded and locked her lips and I laughed.

"Sorry I'm late," I heard a familiar manly voice ring in my ears.

I looked up and saw Mr. James put his arm around his wife and kiss her cheek. To say I was shocked was the least. How did he even get a ticket?

"Hey." Bryson whispered in my ear. His breath sent chills down my back as I stumbled forward slightly at the contact.

I looked at him as he shrugged, confused at my behavior. "Something wrong?" He asked.

Yes, stop getting messing with my hormones, you stupid ass.

"Yeah, your breath stinks." I said, scrunching my nose in disgust.

He rolled his eyes and stared at me. "Fu**ing liar, my breath smells delicious."

I elbowed him in his stomach. "Watch your language, there is a child around!"

"Where-? Oh," he said, looking down at little Ana in the wheelchair.

Brysons eyes softened when he saw her in the wheelchair. He winked down at her as she bashfully smiled.

My attention was back at Mr. James who was watching Bryson and I quietly.

His facial expression did not give anything away. Same cold stone face as he always has on. I didn't mind. I owe this guy much more than money for getting Bryson out of jail.