👑Chapter 83👑 All Eyez On Me

♡Chapter edited by the beautiful and amazing duchessoftheclouds

👑Chapter dedication goes to! ikrani66👑

!!Read Authors Note please:) ily!!

👑👑👑

The game finally began. I was so sick and tired of Noah making conversation with my parents. Wanna know why? Because clearly, he sat at the opposite side of them. Even if I wanted to ignore him, I couldn't.

“That is wonderful Noah, so you work and you go to university?” Momma asked.

He nodded. “Yes ma'am, I graduated with a scholarship at school allowing me to work hands-on, and to study at school while getting paid,” he smiled.

“Mashallah (God has willed it). I love seeing young men win in this generation,” Momma said.

“I had to win. The place I grew up in, if you didn't sell drugs or join a gang, you wouldn't last a day on the streets. I had to get out somehow. That's where the love of cars came in.” Noah said, glancing at me.

Okay, sure, I felt a little sympathy for the guy. I mean, good for you, man, overcoming all those hardships in your life. But what do I have anything to do with it!

“He's a good boy," Bobba (dad) said, smiling at Noah.

This would be a great time for the bleachers to just swallow me up.

“Can we please focus on the game?” I said annoyed, leaning forward.

My parents' attention went over to the game as I could see the eager looks in their eyes.

Noah leaned forward as Masoud kept reading that book of his.

“Where's your little boy toy, not playing?” He whispered with a smirk.

His face was close to mine as I smiled sweetly.

“Bryson is not my boy toy. I find it very disrespectful that you could say something like that. Also, you and I both know his condition, why would you even ask if he's playing. We both know he isn't,” I finished, unclenching my jaw.

I blew air in his face as it escaped my lips.

Noah flinched as his eyes closed.

“Now get out of my face. Will you?”

He leaned back in his seat, rubbing his jaw as his tongue clicked on the roof if his mouth.

My eyes lit up when I saw Majeed score a three-pointer. The crowd went wild as I jumped out of my seat, clapping until my hands turned red.

“Yeah! Let's go, Omar!” I yelled.

Majeed turned to me as he smiled and waved at me.

If it were someone else, he wouldn't if heard. But of course he heard his crazy sister from the crowd.

“I told you, Bobba (dad).” I smiled.

“Don't get ahead of yourself, jaanem (my love), the game just started.”

“Did Majeed just score?” Masoud asked.

I nodded.

“Oh turtles, I missed it?” He asked.

I nodded again.

He mumbled something under his breath. “I told myself I'd pay attention when Masoud has the ball.”