👑Chapter 19👑 My Time

Dedication to: 🌟BlueSaphire666🌟

👑👑👑

Today was a good day. Now ask me
why?

Nevermind, I'll just tell you.

It's the weekend shit heads! That's right the two days of the week you can binge watch Netflix shows and stay in bed all day.

“Dina!” I heard Masoud jump on my bed.

“Masoud leave me alone, I'm sleeping” I groaned with my face in my pillow.

“You seem pretty awake to me” he said tiltling his head getting a good look at me.

“Don't be smart with me, just leave me alone lil bro”

“Dina come on! It's 2 o'clock and your still in bed” he whined laying down beside me.

I groaned and held my stomach painfully. I heard my door open and mom walked in.

Okay, maybe today want such a good day.

“Dina get up, how late were you up last night?” she asked.

Then the memory of Bryson and I clicked in my brain. How we talked for so long, and I wasn't that annoyed of him after all.

He he could be a cocky bastard sometimes. But last night… he showed a different side of himself.

I held my stomach tighter and felt some cramps coming in.

“Uhh pretty late, around fajr time” I said.

“That late? Ya Allah  (oh my god)” my mom said.

“Sorry momma” I said still gripping my stomach.

Her eyebrow raised and looked at my pained expression.

“Masoud, leave I need to talk to Dina” my mom said running her hands in Masouds hair.
“But-”

“Alone” my mom said eyeing him.

“Okay momma” he huffed and walked towards my door.

Before he got out of my room he turned around and squinted his at me “Our conversation is not over”

Then he walked out slowly still squinting his eyes at me.

I laughed.

Weirdo.

“What's going on? Your all pale” momma said Cheking my forehead for the temperature.

“I don't kno-”

“Your on your period?” she asked.

My eyes widened and I looked at the date on my phone.

It's my time!

I groaned.

Yes I call it “My time” instead of calling it “The time of my month” or even worse “My period” or even worse then that “Pms”

Sometimes I even say “I'm doing my time, don't bother me”

I groaned, ofcourse. The stupid thing that hit us girls every month.

“Yeah, I guess” I said laying back down.

“Don't worry jaanem (my love) I'll make you leytee” she said messaging my head.

Now, leytee was an Afghan dish basically for periods or after a women gave birth. It's a mixture of melted brown sugar and any kind of nuts possibly found.