👑Chapter 42👑 The Hood

Dedication goes to! 🌟 neutralHijabi🌟

👑👑👑

👑Recap👑

"Is that the one and only Bryson Scott?"

A dark skinned man asked walking towards us. A whole group of men behind him followed his each step. Not gonna lie they looked pretty scary.

Bryson looked at me and motioned towards Andy, before turning around.

I grabbed Andy and ran my hand through his hair softly.

"Who's asking?" Bryson asked crossing his arms over his chest.

I couldn't tell who looked scarier.

The men, or Bryson.

The man stood in front of Bryson. They both stared at each other, arms crossed. Although the man had face tattooes, and a white tank top with blue denim jeans.

Somehow Brysons tall figure, and the vibe he gave off seemed to be more intimidating.

The man narrowed his eyes one more time. The stare off was going on I realized that the man had about 8 men surrounding him.

The dark skinned man cracked a smile and so did Bryson.

"My G, do you know how long it's been?" the man gushed with joy as they did there bro handshake.

Bryson chuckled "It's been a while Ice" he said admiring his friend.

"It's been more than a while homie. Look at you, your so tall! You even got some pubic hair growing on yo face" I could hear the Brooklyn accent in his voice.

The group laughed and Bryson waved him off. "Shut up old man. Talking about pubic hair. I think I see your belly forming" Bryson said slapping his stomach.

Again, they all laughed.

I held Andy close to me as he just admired these people in front of us.

"Better watch your mouth boy. Don't forget who taught you how to talk, and walk around the hood" the man said poking his finger on Brysons chest.

As I watched them I did realize that the man looked like he was in late twenties.

"Oh, so whose this fine gyal?" the man asked looking over Brysons shoulder.

"That's no one. Anywa-" Bryson tried to change the subject.

Ok so I'm no one...

I didn't know what kinda game Bryson was trying to play right now

"Doesn't look like no one to me" the man said smiling. His hazel eyes shunned bright when he saw Andy.

Andy glared narrowing his eyes on the man.

"Who's the girl dawg?" he asked again.

"This is my-"

"My name is Madina" I smiled awkwardly standing up straighter.

The man looked at Bryson then at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Madina huh? Never heard that name before" he commented walking closer to me.

Bryson came closer to me. And somehow his tall figure stood in front of me masking me from everyone's eyes.

"Well it is an Arabic name so..."