👑Chapter 7👑Rain Drops

Dedicated to: muslimah_9

👑👑👑

I looked down at my arm that was laced with Bryson's large hands. I looked back up at him and he had a pleading look going on.

"Listen boy I suggest you let go of my arm in 1.5 seconds before I backhand you so hard a bruise will start to form. And trust me I got good slaps, learned it from mom actual-"

"Okay, Jeez women I'll let your arm go" he said taking a step back and putting his hands in his jeans pocket.

I turned back around not wanting to talk to him. "I just want to talk to you!" He yelled but I kept walking away with Aadila on my tail.

I intertwined my arm in hers when people gave us weird looks. She relaxed and leaned on me. I caught a guy staring at me and I glared back which caused him to turn around instantly. I mentally laughed.

"Wasn't that Bryson Scott, the schools bad boy?" She asked.

I start laughing "pfft he's not a bad boy, I bet I could beat him in basketball" I said confidentiality.

We finally reached the cafeteria and grabbed some food that looked pretty decent. And by food I meant pizza of course. I sat down and ate right away, well obviously not before saying Bismillah (in the name of god we trust)

I heard Aadila giggling, I stopped eating and narrowed my eyes at her. "What?" I asked with my mouth filled with pizza.

She giggled more "you do realize that you eat like guy?" she asked amused

I rolled my eyes at her "hey it's not my fault!" I argued. "You try being the only girl in the family, then we'll talk" I huffed feeling a bit offended.

"I'm just joking girl" she said trying to hide her laughter.

"Hey" I heard Majeed say as he sat down beside Aadila at our table. I sat in front of both of them in a separate bench.