👑Chapter 50👑 Karma

Dedication goes to!🌟Esraa_Talaat🌟

👑👑👑

👑Recap👑

“Beads!” I heard someone yell.

I saw Bryson at end of the hallway breathing heavily. His hair was mess, his car keys were in his hands tightly

He ran towards me, but I didn't want him to. I wanted to turn around.

And I did.

I ran the opposite way from him.

My legs picked up when I heard his footsteps behind me.

I didn't want to see him. I just couldn't show him how broken I felt when he wasn't around me.

I felt my tears cascading down my cheeks as I ran faster. I wanted to be alone.

Completely alone.

“Beads stop!” I heard Bryson yell from behind me.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled feeling my legs giving out.

Brysons hand wrapped around my wrist as he stopped me. He tried turning me around, but I didn't want to look into his eyes.

“Beads” Bryson said breathlessly.

He pulled me into his chest roughly. My legs got tangled in his. I pushed at him, but he wouldn't let me go.

He held onto to me not letting me go, like if he did let go scared i'd be gone forever.

“Don't touch me” I said pushing at his chest with all of my might.

He let me go as I stood in front of him.

I looked down feeling my soft side taking over me.

I heard him walking closer to me. His shoes touched the tips of my own as I was looking down.

“How could you not answer my calls?” I asked heart broken.

I finally looked up at him. He had red tired eyes. Bags under his eyes. His beautiful face was slumped and worn out.

He opened his mouth to speak but closed it almost instantly. His eyes scanned my outfit, then my face.

His eyebrows scrunched in confusion. Bryson grabbed my face roughly with his fingers. I winced, feeling my cuts burning.

“Who did this to you?” he asked angrily.

“Now you wanna know?” I asked moving his hand away from my face.

“Beads I-"

“You what? Give me a logical reason as to why you ignored me. Do you know how many times I called you?” I asked him.

“I know” he said ashamed.

“You knew, and you still ignored me” I said turning around to walk away.

Bryson ran in front of me, and stopped me dead in my tracks.

“Just please let me explain” he said still looking at my bruised cheek.

“You have 5 minutes to explain” I said crossing my arms.

“I… I- can't tell you” Bryson said running his hand through his hair.

“You can't explain?” I asked wishing he would just tell me.

“I'm doing this to protect you” Bryson said grabbing my arms.