👑Chapter 13👑 The Game

It was Friday and I still didn't have a respond for Bryson. Should I wear the Jersey? Or shouldn't I?

Why did Dylan even give him my number? I felt like punching him. Suddenly the memory of the punching Bryson flooded my brain. I started laughing at how shocked his face looked.

That was pretty funny. Now, I'm not totally heartless, I mean I did sneak him in my house and patched him up.

“Why are you laughing?” Aadila  asked turning around as the teacher wrote something on the board.

“I was laughing?” I asked Aadila.

She snickered and nodded

“You okay baby girl? You seem little of today” Dylan asked.

“Just Peachy thanks” I grumbled resting my face on my hand.

Chemistry was my last class of the day and it was going by so slow. Mr Collins was explaining something 5 times today.

“What's wrong?” Aadila asked “is this about Bryson?” she asked.

Yes!

“What, why would you even mention him?” I asked.

“He always seems to get you like this” she said grinning and pointing at my posture.

I sat up straight feeling un comfortable. “And plus he's been staring at you all class” Aadila said motioning towards Brysons seat.

I looked over and infact he's been looking at me. “Damn creepy much” I mumbled looking back at Aadila who had an amused expression on.

“Don't even start with me Aadila” I said pointing at her before she start talking.

I heard Dylan laughing behind me. God why is highschool such a Hell?

“Just let it go Aadila” Dylan said snickering.

“Come on Madina, can you just tell me what's going on? I thought I was your friend” Aadila said with her cute Indian accent that made me want to spill my secrets.

“Don't play the friend card, that's not fair” I said crossing my arms 

“It's totally fair” I heard Dylan whisper from behind me.

I looked behind me and glared at him. “He's right” Aadila said looking at her nails.

“Fine I'll tell you, but promise you won't freak out” I said pointing at both Dylan and Aadila.

“I make no promises” Dylan said.

“Promise!” Aadila said.

“You guys are un believable” I sighed.

“Spill” Aadila said leaning in towards my desk.

“So remember when I told you how I punched Bryson? and blah, blah, blah. I sneaked him in and I treated his cuts” I said.

“I still can't believe you punched the schools bad boy” Aadila said snickering.

“But, yeah continue” Dylan said.

“Well I kinda left out the fact that he called me, because someone gave him my number” I said glaring at Dylan.

“What kind of idiot would do that?” Aadila asked.

Dylan's face went red and he looked down. “Well I think I'm looking at the idiot” I said staring Dylan down. 

He shrunk slowly in his chair trying to hid from the situation.