👑Chapter 12👑 Jersey

“Woah” Bryson said when he walked in my room.

“What?” I asked, uncomfortable with this whole situation. Like why would I even allow him to come over?

I'm crazy, that's why.

“Your room… it's uh different” he said scratching the back of his neck.

I squinted my eyes, not understanding what he was trying to tell me.

“What do you mean?” I asked but regretted soon after.

“Trust me I've been in girls rooms, and this is not what it looks like” he grinned.

I rolled my eyes, ofcourse I bet he's slept with the whole population of females at school. Astaghfurlliah (I seek forgiveness from god) maybe I shouldn't  judge him that fast.

“No comment” I said turning around trying to find my first aid kit.

“Don't take this serious beads but your room is not at all girly” he said laying on the couch that was placed at the opposite side of my bed.

I rolled my eyes at his actions “make your self at home Scott” I sighed.

“I will” he grinned.

I walked to my closet and while I was looking for the stupid kit, I was hoping Majeed  wouldn't  wake up.

“If you haven't noticed, I play basketball. I have reasons not to be girlie. And to be honest it's over rated” I said turning around walking towards him with the kit.

He got up from his laying down position and sat up straight. I sat down on the couch, I made sure I had distance between each other. 

I got out the soft cottons, and rubbing alcohol that was placed in a brown bottle. I dipped the cotton into the bottle and made sure I didn't add too much.

“Come here” I said motioning for his face to come closer. How was I gonna do this without touching him?

“I'm good beads, I can do it myself” he said grabbing the wet cotton from my hand, and the brown bottle.

“Fine, I don't care” I said happily, glad I didn't have to do this.

He grabbed his phone screen and went to whipe his bloody lip.

“Fuck” Bryson cursed as he threw the cotton to the ground.

“That burns too much” he said touching his bloody  lip.

“Well ofcourse it's gonna hurt” I said in a stupid tone, making him glare at me.

I grabbed another cotton and dipped it in the brown bottle slowly.

“Come here” I said, and this time he listened.

He came closer and I praid to god I wouldn't get in too much trouble for this. I was hoping god would count it as I was helping someone, instead of acting on feelings.

I dabbed on his lip lightly as Brysons eyes shut in pain.

“Don't be a baby” I said still aiding his lip.

“I'm not” he said opening his eyes looking at me.

“I punched you and you took that better then this” I said laughing slightly.

“I tend to over exaggerate sometimes” I laughed at this.

“No shit” I laughed and He grinned.

After I got all the blood off of his lip I did the same thing to his nose. After I finished I put cream that goes on cuts, it helps it heal without pain.