👑Chapter 66👑 Frozen

🌟Awesome book covers made by Infectious_Mortals I love them so so much! Thank you:)🌟

**If anyone wants to send me book covers PM me. Also if you have made a book cover for me and I haven't posted it yet, chances are I forgot to screen shot it😭so please remind me. Thank you!**

👑👑👑

“Your trial will be held in three days” Mr James said.

I bit my bottom lip and looked over at Bryson. His expression was blank as he stared back at Mr James with the same confidence.

Bryson was a… unique individual. He presented himself as a strong and confident person. I have no doubt that he is. But inside Bryson was so… genuine, he cared about how you felt. Asked for my opinion on many things then changing his own to match mine.

His eyes were definitely the key to his hard exterior. If you looked into his eyes the way I did. You would see a whole different Bryson. Someone that has way more potential than he presents himself with.

Everyday I would learn to get comfortable with this new Bryson. But somehow he always surprised me with some other part of him.

Especially him wanting to learn about Islam. I was thrilled that he wanted to learn more. It made me feel like he would finally understand how I truly am. But then I did told myself not to get too excited. After all he just wants to learn. He can change his mind whenever he wants.

And some part of me didn't want him to.

“Madina?” Mr James said snapping his fingers in front of me.

“Yes? I'm sorry I didn't get much sleep last night” I confessed.

“We need to stay focused Miss Omar. I don't want you to slip up while your on the stand” he said referring to court.

I nodded “I wont, I have everything down” I said referring to my notebook that was in my hand.

“Right… “ he did turning towards Bryson.

Bryson gave me a worried look, I just nodding giving him a small smile letting him know I was okay.

“It is confirmed their will be a jury. But do not fret I believe having a jury filled with citizens should be easier to please than the judge” Mr games said rummaging through his paper works.

“Does Nathan have a lawyer?” Bryson asked.

“Of Course he does. Unfortunately he hired one last minute. I didn't think he could afford it after all the money the department took from him. But he did and the court won't be providing a free lawyer” Mr James.